SkyscraperCity banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Yes We Can !
2,772 Posts
first project in Marjan. Don't know how to put the picture here so i put a link. Please click on "projects". It is called "Hotel 1000"

·
Yes We Can !
2,772 Posts

·
Banned
2,565 Posts
Just when I thought I knew all the big projects in Dubai I come across another one.Never heard of this one,is this opposite city of arabia can anyone tell me and what is the status with development as when i went past arabia couple of weeks ago didnt see anything on the other side.When I see projects like this I cant but help think like most people theres going to be a big over supply.Also,they say the Jumeriah projects and the Marina is teh new dubai but surely when all of dubailand is completed thsi area and any projects nearby will be the new dubai?

·
Yes We Can !
2,772 Posts
http://www.expatriates.com/cls/2198586.html

We should look out for this one: Madison Residences. DAMAC's first development in Dubailand. Launch soon!

Date: Thursday, December 06, 2007

Category: Real Estate For Sale

Region: Dubai

Description: DAMAC’s first Project in Majan - Dubai Land, Madison Residences is scheduled for launch this month. The first building on PLOT NO. MU-E-10 is a G+4 floor Residential development, with Retail Units in Ground floor and Residential Apartments on floors 1 to 4.
EOI Refundable Deposit

·
Yes We Can !
2,772 Posts
Here it is:

http://www.damacproperties.com/new/main/html-v3/madison.asp#

A drive through the marvelous Majan and you’ll definitely stop to admire this diverse and unique architecture. Madison Residences exemplifies the artistic mastery of early 20th century Manhattan style of architecture, thus breaking away from the monotony of glass paneled buildings of today. A cluster of 4 low-rise buildings, the exteriors are truly a visual delight and set a hallmark of excellence.

When you feel the need to rejuvenate, go for a relaxing swim or a nice workout at the gymnasium. At Madison Residences you’ll find just what you need to keep the whole family healthy and fit. Go on and relax at the end of the day and refresh yourself for the next. You can also go to any of our wide range of restaurants and cafés. Situated in a location with endless mix of day and night activities that would appeal to the widest segments across genders and age groups from all over the world, Madison Residences is also close to the Jebel Ali Airport, the Arabian Ranches, Dubai Sports City as well as the hip and happening Mall of the Emirates.
State-of-the-art gymnasium
Swimming pool
Roof garden
Reception desk
Retail on ground floor
Restaurants and cafés

·
Yes We Can !
2,772 Posts
http://www.actionimpact.com/work.htm

some images of mizin projects at the extravaganza fair in moscow.

btw. Ok, Extravaganza is a show for Russian billionaires, but by any chance has somebody been there and taken pictures of this stand? Looks like they might also show the Abraaj Tatweer in the picture on the right hand side showing majan

·
16,696 Posts
Love this project. Best project in Dubailand I think :)

·
Yes We Can !
2,772 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
"150 Towers!"

I'm an investor in this project, i bought a couple plots at the pre-launch stage. It was and still is a great investment. The reason you havent seen many projects launched was because Mizin had major problems with the RTA. They did not submit their TIS plan (traffic impact study) and RTA wasnt giving them permission to proceed without it. This only got resolved a few months back. Untill then, Mizin was not approving any of our designs, just using delay tactics with us. Thankfull we now have all Mizins approvals and have submitted for a building permit now.
Just for yourt info its 2 builds that are G+5. There are a number of other similar sized plots and somehow they all come into the "150 Towers" that people are talking about!

·
ĐЯ ฿฿ שίŧ&#
10,939 Posts
Callison and Tameer Making History at MAJAN™ and ARJAN™

Regional real estate developer, Tameer Holding Investment, has announced the appointment of leading design firm, Callison, as lead design consultant for Tameer’s new projects in ARJAN™ and MAJAN™, which are master developed by Mizin, a member of Tatweer.

“Tameer is pleased to announce this significant partnership with Callison for our premium projects in ARJAN™ and MAJAN™ and we are confident that the highest caliber of quality and style will be reflected in the design of these projects in true Callison- renowned fashion”; Mr. Abdallah Hageali CEO of Tameer said.

Callison, the number one retail design firm in the world (World Architecture, 2003-2008), plans and designs retail, hospitality, mixed-use, residential, corporate and healthcare projects worldwide. “For nearly two decades, we have collaborated with leading developers in the Middle East to create some of the region’s most notable mixed-use destinations,” said Michel Hebrant, Callison director. “We are honoured that a prestigious developer such as Tameer selected our firm to lead this premier project and apply our world-leading design expertise to ARJAN™ and MAJAN™ developments.”

Raed Ariss the Managing Director of Tameer’s developments in ARJAN™ & MAJAN™, said: “The new developments will dwell in a built-up area of 4.4Million sqft, providing a unique opportunity for end-users and investors alike. These projects will be Tameer’s first in DUBAILAND® vicinity and Callison will lead the effort to ensure that the designs of these developments will be pronounced with immense vibrancy and innovation, leaving a mark in their bustling cosmopolitan surroundings”.

All the new projects are intended to be developed as mixed-use, amidst the most strategic locations in the ARJAN™ and MAJAN™ communities.

ARJAN™ located projects will contain retail and residential towers complemented with full amenities, ample parking and a shopping gallery with each development. MAJAN™ located project will also contain retail and commercial configurations; comprising of high rise office tower providing adequate parking space, occupying a total built up area of under half a million square feet.

Following established best practices for low carbon emitting developments, the design intent for the developments on ARJAN™ and MAJAN™ is to create a productive and healthy environment that is sensitive to its carbon emissions. The move is part of The Dubai Strategic Plan 2015 and HE Sheikh Mohammed's vision to deal with current environmental challenges.

“Designing green developments will not only reduce operational costs, but it will also reduce electricity and water usage, ensuring a more environmentally friendly lifestyle,” Ariss said.

More details on Tameer’s projects are expected to be announced within the next coming months, with design development intended to commence immediately.

Via Tameer.net

·
MONACO _ Côte d'Azur
16,657 Posts
Tameer to develop world's largest LED screen in new project

Dubai: UAE development company Tameer Holding will develop the world’s largest LED screen to be embedded on an intended commercial tower in the Majan district of Dubailand, the company announced on Monday.

Termed ‘Podium’, the development will be a world first, boasting a 33-storey high LED media facade that will be visible from a distance of 1.5 kilometres.

The idea generated by Tameer has been designed by LED technology experts Dactronics and will be a powerful medium for advertising, messaging and art.

In addition to its LED façade, the Podium offers 33 levels of premium commercial office space, and two floors dedicated to retail, as well as four floors for parking.

The design of the LED screen, along with the technology utilised in its construction, will not impede the flow of natural light into the building. Thus, the offices directly behind the massive screen will have the same open feel as those on the opposite side of the building.

Tameer is showcasing the Podium project in Cityscape Dubai 2008.

http://archive.gulfnews.com/indepth/cityscape2008/more_stories/10250190.html

61 - 80 of 90 Posts