SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surfing on Jyllands Posten today and found this:

http://www.jp.dk/kbh/artikel:aiid=3022160:img=P/

It is an officeproject located across from Marriott. I think it's nice, although I would prefer it to be taller. This is only a suggestion.

·
Bonsoir l'Europe!
765 Posts
I think it looks nice :)

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
from the picture i guess it looks alright ... but i need to see it from a different angle ...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Here's a larger version of the rendering in the article:

And from a different angle:

I like the project. Only too bad it's so low, but I guess Eric van Egeraat doesn't want to take any more chances with highrise projects in CPH after his Krøyers Plads project was rejected...

Btw, one of the other competions propossals from PLOT contained buildings taller than Nykredit and Marriott. I haven't seen any of the remaining 4 propossal yet. That will be interesting, I guess...

·
Member #109
2,716 Posts
Thanx for the larger render Tournesal. Do you know if the Arla building will be demolished or is it just in front (to the left) of the photo? That's not the most beautiful building in cph, could really use a makeover (if it isn't demolished).

This new proposals sure looks interesting. :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
mlm said:
Do you know if the Arla building will be demolished or is it just in front (to the left) of the photo? That's not the most beautiful building in cph, could really use a makeover (if it isn't demolished).
It's just in front to the left on the firt photo. And it stays. It actually had a makeover just a few years ago, so I don't think it's likely that it'll happen any time soon again.
Btw, it turns out that it isn't Arla (They live in the lower building nextdoor) It's part of the Nykredit HQ...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
The project looks very cool in the renderings, but maybe a bit too "artificial". Anyway, it's good to see a lot of new activity.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great job Tournesol!

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
I guess it doesnt look too bad .... i agree it should have been taller..
Does anyone know if the Krøyers Plads project was rejected because of its height, or just because of its design?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, it's very nice. Could have been one or two stories taller though. But a good proposal. By the way, have any of you guys seen the Plot-proposal (Urban development) for Valby? - it includes several high-rises. I think it was turned down at first, but maybe the new politicians will give it a chance since a lot of it is residental.
Enter the side: ( http://www.plot.dk ), then press the button which says "VAL".

·
囧!
10,896 Posts
The Copenhagen waterfront is absolutely stunning right now. And it is going to be even more spectacular. The capital of Scandinavia deserves it!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts