Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post stuff about the palm jumeirah villas here from now on. The palm jumeirah thread's getting far too cluttered so I thought I'd split the discussion like this.

Will add pics soon

·
Registered
247 Posts
Snagging

^^

Have any villa owners had their snagging looked at or even completed by Nakheel ? I know they have a year to do snags but in my villa on Frond D the snags were minor apart from the AC not working in bedroom 2 & i was most impressed when they dealt with this problem within 5 days.

Regards :banana:

·
Registered
407 Posts
^^

Have any villa owners had their snagging looked at or even completed by Nakheel ? I know they have a year to do snags but in my villa on Frond D the snags were minor apart from the AC not working in bedroom 2 & i was most impressed when they dealt with this problem within 5 days.

Regards :banana:
hi Paul.Congratulations on the handover.How is life on the Palm-got any new pictures?

·
Registered
247 Posts
hi Paul.Congratulations on the handover.How is life on the Palm-got any new pictures?
^^

Im still based in the UK, but was happy with the villa i will update pics soon, i heard 'unofficially' from a friend that works at Nakheel that the reason Fronds E & D are being released first is because the contractor on these two fronds had very high standards of quality. Sorry to offend some villa owners but i also heard fronds A & L have serious snagging issues & Nakheel don't want to hand these villas over until they have improved some issues.
PS : I THINK A THREAD FOR VILLA OWNERS IS :banana:

Regards

·
Registered
407 Posts
^^

Im still based in the UK, but was happy with the villa i will update pics soon, i heard 'unofficially' from a friend that works at Nakheel that the reason Fronds E & D are being released first is because the contractor on these two fronds had very high standards of quality. Sorry to offend some villa owners but i also heard fronds A & L have serious snagging issues & Nakheel don't want to hand these villas over until they have improved some issues.
PS : I THINK A THREAD FOR VILLA OWNERS IS :banana:

Regards
Thats bad.Ive got a Villa on Frond A-delayed till September,

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Everyone, pretty new to the forum really, please bear with me if my comments and forum navigation are a bit green.

We have a Garden Villa on the 'K' Frond.

I feel a separate thread for Villa owners is not to bad a thing, navigation has got to be better and we can address quickly specific items regarding our property type; and hopefully nobble Nakheel on informative input as a group. I feel that the apartment boys have issues in there own right and having there own thread will benefit them; as ours will.

I realise I am new to the forum and I do not have the historical input and emotion of other members and would hope that my comments at this stage do not offend.

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
^^ Welcome to the forum ... and there is absolutely nothing in your post to raise any eyebrow, let alone offend anyone. ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Who is visiting the Palm?

Folks

We had a list of people visiting the Palm a few months ago, may be we can start one again.....

Who is out there in July/August?

Regards

Nads :bash:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
no worries there!
but to be properly welcomed, can we come to your villa when it is ready for a party???

dont worry it would be exclusive!!!:lol:
just kidding!

Hi Everyone, pretty new to the forum really, please bear with me if my comments and forum navigation are a bit green.

We have a Garden Villa on the 'K' Frond.

I feel a separate thread for Villa owners is not to bad a thing, navigation has got to be better and we can address quickly specific items regarding our property type; and hopefully nobble Nakheel on informative input as a group. I feel that the apartment boys have issues in there own right and having there own thread will benefit them; as ours will.

I realise I am new to the forum and I do not have the historical input and emotion of other members and would hope that my comments at this stage do not offend.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Palm Resident's List

Hi fellow Palmers

Latest Palm Resident's List updated and emailed to all subscribers. This week's mailing contains a file showing the Palm District Cooling charges which have to be paid in due course.

Can you please let me know your comments, thoughts etc about the list and any suggested improvements. Are there other things you would like to be included or do you have any information which others may find useful? Do you know if your building has full DU connectivity or a working Gas connection?

Please let me know your thoughts.

If you would like to join this list (we have over 23 residents/properties listed so far and growing) and receive regular updates, please Private Msg me the following details:

Forum Handle fred
Real Name (full) Fred Smith
Email [email protected]
Mobile +447976 123456
Main Residence London, UK
Property Apartment/Villa/Garden/Town/Water
Building Al Tamr
Type A B C D E F type etc
Property No. (optional) 108
Handover Date 1st June 2007
Rental/Occupier: Short Term Rent

Regards

Nads :banana:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Dates for the diary.........

Right, here goes...............

Code:
[B][U]Visits due	From 	        To[/U][/B]
the artist	13-Jul-07	17-Jul-07
tiny	        25-Jul-07	28-Aug-07
tiny	        26-Jul-07	01-Aug-07
Alt-Tab	        31-Jul-07	05-Aug-07
tiny	        09-Aug-07	19-Aug-07
Minstrel	10-Aug-07	28-Aug-07
Nads	        25-Aug-07	01-Sep-07
Regards

Nads :bash:

·
Banned
37 Posts
Hi all

Got the keys to my Villa F3 last week. Most my snags were done the day after i had snagged it ( i quess this was because i was the first owner on F frond).

The villa is mint, i just love it!!!!!!!!!

Has anybody got any insurance details for the Garden Villas?

I will be visiting mid Aug, then begiining October then a month over Dec/January

·
Banned
37 Posts
Hi all

Got the keys to my Villa F3 last week. Most my snags were done the day after i had snagged it ( i quess this was because i was the first owner on F frond).

I will be visiting mid Aug, then begiining October then a month over Dec/January

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
congrats finally!!

Hi all

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi all

^^
Congratulations, i didnt realise F had been released, re : Insurance my solicitors are looking into that for me when i have an answer i will let you know

·
Banned
37 Posts
^^
Congratulations, i didnt realise F had been released, re : Insurance my solicitors are looking into that for me when i have an answer i will let you know
Thanks mate. I am scouring the net also. If i find any good companies i will let you know. I have one company whom insure throgh Norwich Union( i used them for my Portugal villa). They are willing to do good discounts depending on how many owners we can get to use them.

If anybody else is interested PM me or let me know what your requirments are?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hi all

Manc-did you know your Villa was up for sale on this site:
http://thepalmdubai.com/palm-island-dubai/homes-for-sale/garden-homes-palm-island-jumeirah/

1 - 20 of 216 Posts