SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paradise Lakes is a 25 storey residential and commercial Tower on a beautiful location on a lake, surrounded of green parks, Shopping Malls, a Mosque, a school and a variety of shops and showrooms. You can choose between 1-BR, 2-BR and 3-Bedroom apartments, 15 apartments in each floor. There is also basement plus an additional 3 parking level per Tower.

Paradise Lakes is located on the Emirates Road that runs from Ras Al Khaimah through Um Al Quwain, Sharjah and Dubai through to Abu Dhabi. You can reach Dubai International Airport in estimated 15 minutes and the city of Dubai in about 20 minutes.

Facilities:

* Private indoor parking within the Tower
* Temperature controlled swimming pools
* Children pool and snack bar
* Gymnasium, Aerobic rooms and Games Area
* High speed elevators
* Shopping Arcade at Ground Floor
* Central Air Conditioning
* Security System
* Interest free therefore not bank finance required
* Immediate possession and title deeds on completion of the projct
* Residence Visa for owner and immediate family
* Spacious apartments
* Lake Side View

Prelaunch Offer untill 31th of May 2006 *** 1 BR apts already from 217.000 AED

Payment Schedule:

On Booking 15 % + Parking + Floor Charges
01.08.2006 7 % 1st Payment
01.11.2006 7 % 2nd Payment
01.02.2007 7 % 3 rd Payment
01.05.2007 7 % 4th Payment
01.08.2007 7 % 5th Payment
01.11.2007 7 % 6th Payment
01.02.2008 7 % 7th Payment
01.05.2008 7 % 8th Payment
01.08.2008 7 % 9th Payment
01.11.2008 7 % 10th Payment (Completion & Handover)
01.02.2009 7 % 11th Payment
01.05.2009 8 % 12th Payment

·
Me No English
341 Posts
i wonder ,, there are 200 viewers and no one post anything lol...

well am the first.

·
Banned
436 Posts
hhhh binalain... nobody really gives attention to projects outside dxb... even abu dhabi isnt getting as much response as it should with its amazing projects

is this one tower or more than one? whats that rendering showing different angles?

good for ajman

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well, I suppose there isn't much to write about yet as the building work hasn't gotten started, besides flattening the site.
Which I have no idea how long it might take.
But I for one am happy that there are projects outside Dubai, not that I have anything against Dubai, but if you compare prices.
You get much more for your money outside Dubai...

Well, looking forward to seeing first pictures from the site.
And as I am quite far away, I am not able to go and have a look myself.

X-it

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello .....
nobody really gives attention to projects outside dxb !!!!!!! not true

actually the project B8 paradise lakes already sold out but not completly the company marketing now the new project B7 and the two bedroom flats already sold out as well ......

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just a question, is Paradise Lakes in Emirates City as this line from the Goldcrest Dreams press release seems confusing.

Targeting mid-income buyers, Goldcrest Dreams comprises four residential towers offering 1,600 one and two bedroom apartments. Approximately 15 minutes drive from Dubai International Airport, the project is strategically located at Paradise Lakes on the Emirates Road, Ajman.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Krazy said:
Paradise Lakes is located on the Emirates Road that runs from Ras Al Khaimah through Um Al Quwain, Sharjah and Dubai through to Abu Dhabi.

This is the place where Emirates City is supposed to be located. So i guess this is one is in Emirates city.

·
Banned
40 Posts
Value for money

This is the place where Emirates City is supposed to be located. So i guess this is one is in Emirates city.
Piling work has commenced for Paradise Lakes Towers. In addition levelling has commenced in Emirates city indicating start of infrastructure work. THis is a beautiful project and will appreciate in value as it starts taking shape. I have many pictures of work going on for Paradise lakes. Anybody can contact me on [email protected] for pictures.
By the way, I m one of the buyer of flat in Emirates Lakes. And m waiting to see the dream come true.
Navin Jagesha

·
We will not be the last
542 Posts
[QUOTE... nobody really gives attention to projects outside dxb.[/QUOTE]

OH they will soon
Be afraid..very afraid

·
Banned
40 Posts
Emirates City not marketed well!

Ajman should be the first emirate after dubai which should appreciate well in value. Unfortunately the rulers of Ajman have not marketed Emirates City well. Paradise Lakes themselves have not marketed Emirates City. Even private developers like ETA claim that Goldcrest is situated on Paradise Lakes. ONce people become aware about the scale and facilities that Emriates City would offer, they would surely rush to buy properties here as the price is less than half of Dubai!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
they would surely rush to buy properties here as the price is less than half of Dubai!!
And so is potential rental income. Seriously.... Did you ever hear anybody say "Wow! I am going to Ajman for my holiday!" No they don't.... They go to Dubai...

I think the risk of buying in an unproven area like Ajman is even greater than buying in Dubai....

Just my 2 cents...

·
Banned
40 Posts
Ajman-value for money

I agree with Krazy and reiterate my opinion that Ajman is a value buy. At the rate of 300 to 350 per squarfeet, if you are getting an apartment in a city which is just 35 km to Dubai, 5 km to Ajman, 15 km to Shj, 21 km to UAQ, and 60km to RAK, I think its a deal. Further property prices in AL Salam CIty in UAQ and project prices in RAK are still higher. Once the project is ready,there will surely be takers for property in Ajman from people living in RAK and Um-al-Quwain. I am from Mumbai and have seen how areas away from main city flourish as the economy progresses. According to me, its a reasonably good opportunity for investors and genuine home-seekers.
Navin

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pictures from Emirates City/Paradise Lakes

Here are couple of pictures I took on my visit to U.A.E, and went to visit Emirates City plot (as we have purchased property over there) and took some pictures. (hope that the links work!)

As people say, Ajman might be too far for some 'Dubai-dwellers', but personally I think it is great value for money over there. And some of us who might plan to move to the U.A.E have the chance of working outside Dubai...this is a great option. And the distance is not too bad to drive to Dubai if you feel like it (yes, I know about the traffik!) ...

·
Registered
461 Posts
The Link dint work! Try Imageshack.

Yes I too feel Ajamn is better for living with less crowds. And people planning to move to UAE can get bigger space for the same price at Ajman. Dubai is also not far to drive down whenever one feels like. But if your workplace is in Dubai its quite a task commuting everyday with daily traffic jams along Dubai Sharjah highway. Even the Emirates road is no less crowded these days.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts