SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
I wrote directto Dana Celeste,- e-mail address on the website. I received a very prompt reply. I am now waiting for availability details.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Only go through Stallion properties - buy directly from them.

Do not use Aspire.

·
Registered
7 Posts
RESIDENCE VISA OFFERED IN U.A.E

With great pleasure and contentment Stallion Properties proudly announces that all current and future investors in Santorini „A piece of Greece‟ will be offered the opportunity to obtaining a residence visa. This option is offered exclusively to Stallion Properties.
Live is Santorini as a resident and not just as a visitor!!!

·
dubai garden city
524 Posts
With great pleasure and contentment Stallion Properties proudly announces that all current and future investors in Santorini „A piece of Greece‟ will be offered the opportunity to obtaining a residence visa. This option is offered exclusively to Stallion Properties.
Has anything started here though 70% sold but what about progress ?

·
dubai garden city
524 Posts
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the interest in Santorini derived from this website.

I'm pleased to say that we have sold 70% of Santorini and expect to be completely sold out over the coming months.

We still have a few packages and units available for those who are interested.

This place is a great resource and I hope that I have answered all of your questions and enquiries to your satisfaction.

Again, thanks.
Danna Celeste told us here - perjaps she should be called Marie Celeste ???????not seen or heard of since
40% sold will be while before you can start then ??

·
Registered
398 Posts
I believe the person who informed you had wrong information.
We have actually sold 40%.
This great news about the visa is something that should bring change to public sentiments.
Actually starting to build will "bring change to public sentiments". A visa for a bit of dirt in the middle of no-where aint no good to anyone. :eek:hno::bash::lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Visaa hmmm

Visa seems to be a good starter.

i hope they can bring it in every emirate in UAE. When do you guys start construction? and what is the status of the Marjan island? has the plot been handed over? What is the story behind Aspire?

pushing a lot of questions but lets see, cz i was at a point very interested to buy at this project.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Visa seems to be a good starter.

i hope they can bring it in every emirate in UAE. When do you guys start construction? and what is the status of the Marjan island? has the plot been handed over? What is the story behind Aspire?

pushing a lot of questions but lets see, cz i was at a point very interested to buy at this project.
Let me answer your questions one at a time.

-For Santorini we are running at the tendering stage where in we are on the verge of confirming the enabling contractors. This would mean that it would take about 45 days from yesterday to see some work on the plot.

-Island 2 (where Santorini is) has already been handed over and I would be posting some latest pictures very soon in the forum.

-Yes, the plot has been handed over.

-Aspire used to be our exclusive brokers for this project but due to its recent freefall we had decided 3 months ago to part ways and we have no associations with them and we wish them best of luck.

Thanks

·
Registered
904 Posts
You guys still owe me commission!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts