SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Rising from the sparkling shores of the Arabian Gulf, Amwaj redefines luxury beachfront living. This landmark development includes a three level shopping mall, a five star beach hotel, and two of the most majestic residential towers in the world.
with numerous choices for dining, shopping, and entertainment
Located just 20 minutes from the center of Dubai in the Emirate of Umm Al Quwain, Amwaj is a convenient retreat from the fast pace of city life. Truly, at Amwaj the world is at your fingertips.

It may be already under construction, but I don't think so, maybe someone wants to drive to the beach and take some photos?

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Luxury distilled to its very finest :-

Amwaj Resort Residences is made up of two towers, Dana and Morjan. Morjan tower is a 60 story building with one and two bedroom service apartments. Dana tower is a 50 story building with two and three bedroom flats. The whole project contains 1460 homes.
Your Amwaj Resort home reflects a dedication to taste and style. Only the finest materials and most fashionable design will suffice for your surroundings. This high standard is reflected in every detail at Amwaj, and you will soon wonder how you lived any other way.

Prices and floor plans can be found on the homepage!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Is there anyone on here who has invested in the AMWAJ RESORT in umm al quwain. The developer is midein holdings.
I have seen posts regarding the developer in charge of the white bay development has gone into liquidation. Anyone have any news on the amwaj development as I have not heard anything for quite some time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts