Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 4744 Posts

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
You in Stockholm, did you see ABC news? And the old man in his 90´s or something complaining about the change of Stockholm city. He thought the new Klara hotel was to tall and feared that it would mean that other buildings might get even higher in the city if klara hotel was built so high. Apparently he was one of the men behind the change of the city in the 60´s and he thinks that the change going on in the city of Stockholm today is bigger than what happened in the 60´s.
Surley it´s not, almost everything in the old klara quarters dissapeared then, it´s not like everything in the city is dissapearing now :) Some higher building and that´s a good thing in my opinion.

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
Does anyone know anything about kvarteret "Glädjen" which was supposed to be built on Kungsholmen by Familjebostäder, they got the go ahead on
2006-11-10, but if you look at familjebostäders site under coming projects there is not even a note about the project.
Have familjebostäder canceled it although they got the go ahead?

Nothing here:

http://www.familjebostader.com/main.aspx?ID=84A403DD-4171-498E-8BD0-3686EAFA8440

And laga kraft:

http://planer.sbk.stockholm.se/SBKPlanTemplates/SBKPlanView____7297.aspx

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
Was checking out apartments and houses in the stockholm area and found this picture of a view in Nacka, and if you look closely you see some high thing in the middle of the picture, what is it?

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
What do you guys think about Bromma airport being leftas it is to atleast 2038?
Personally I think it´s a shame, would have liked to have seen the area turned into high rises, of course! :)

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
It´s clear know where the worktunnels for "citybanan" are going to be:

Torsgatan: September 2007-2013

Norra Station: hösten 2007–2012

Drottninggatan: våren 2008–2015

Södermalm: våren 2009–2014

Söderström: sommaren 2008–2013

Klarabergsgatan/Vasagatan: årsskiftet 2008/2009–2012

Odenplan: årsskiftet 2008/2009–2013

A friend of mine wants to sell his apartment at Odenplan before they begin :)

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
About "kallbadhuset" that´s not going to happen or at least not in riddarfjärden, I found this very small picture and it looks like it used to be a bath house, although in another part of riddarfjärden.
Or perhaps it isn´t a bath house?
The picture is very small, sorry!

1 - 20 of 4744 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.