SkyscraperCity banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 13669 Posts

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
New 2 x 15 floor tower in Nacka (where i live) outside Stockholm.

- Construction to commence this fall

-Completion in 2009

-140 appartments

·
forumer #29
4,555 Posts
^Where in Nacka? /it's a big municipality...
They've gotten that far long on the cube-thing? Really shuold try to get out there soon :)

Welcome to the forum from the most old-skool Sthlm forumer to the newest :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
^Where in Nacka? /it's a big municipality...
They've gotten that far long on the cube-thing? Really shuold try to get out there soon :)

Welcome to the forum from the most old-skool Sthlm forumer to the newest :D
Hard to say from the render, but looking at the building in the background I´d say Sickla.
Would be nice tho with some more highrises in the vicinity of Nack Forum.

·
Zug->für 'ne bessere welt
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hard to say from the render, but looking at the building in the background I´d say Sickla.
Would be nice tho with some more highrises in the vicinity of Nack Forum.
I remember that yesterday there was a lecture on the future of Sickla at Stockholm University, I couldn't get in. Apparently it was only for a few. :/

·
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I recently found this forum and I'm impressed by the interest of the people writing here. This will be my new no.1 point of reference from now on. :)

I live in Hammarby Sjöstad and will try to keep you updated with photos of new projects. Unfortunately I only posess a cell phone camera (2 megapixels) but it's better than nothing!

Keep up the good work!
Det vore guld! m)) Det är bättre än ingenting, för resten- välkommen!

That's swell and welcome! :)

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
The two buildings are gonna be constucteed in Järla like 1 km from Sickla.

·
Right Here, Right Now
2,652 Posts
Of what I've read the Nacka highrises will be built in Ekudden, where there already are a couple of highrises already (from the 1960s though). Bigger pic:

Not that exciting buildings, but quite okay :) Highrises atleast

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
Yes, that's right next to Järla. Ekudden is between Järla and sickla

·
The Big Cheese
1,722 Posts
hey, its no highrise but quite interesting still.

Sigtuna får tempel

Upptäcktresenären Sven Hedin beställde ett buddistiskt tempel i Peking. Templet i 25 000 delar ska nu resas i Sigtuna och bli ett blickfång från Mälaren.

Bygglovet är klart, berättar Mats Liljefors, vd för konferenshotellet Sigtunahöjden, som därmed får en symbol som visar att Sigtuna (och Arlanda) vill ha nära till Kina.

Templet visades på världsutställningen i Chicago 1933.

·
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
hey, its no highrise but quite interesting still.
One more? :sleepy:

What Sigtuna needs is a reconstruction of an Asatro temple, it would fit better into the context.

·
forumer #29
4,555 Posts
^Actually, it wouldn't. Sigtuna was a (nominally) christian city pretty much from the start. Uppsala should be the home of any new Asatro temple/holy site. which is why the Church of Sweden is based there - to quash any remnents of the old religion.

·
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
^Actually, it wouldn't. Sigtuna was a (nominally) christian city pretty much from the start. Uppsala should be the home of any new Asatro temple/holy site. which is why the Church of Sweden is based there - to quash any remnents of the old religion.
Actually it was, but its pagan period was short. In the case of Uppsala it should be Old Uppsala (Gamla Uppsala) located just a few km north of central Uppsala.
There, somewhere there or in the nearby they should erect a temple (it would attract tourists!) dedicated to the old Asa gods.

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
Crap....!! Today i went to Hammarby Sjöstad to take some pics. Right when I took up my camera to take some pics, the camera died. It isn't the batteries since i changed batteries to new ones right when i left my house. So sorry guys, no updates in a while... :(

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Crap....!! Today i went to Hammarby Sjöstad to take some pics. Right when I took up my camera to take some pics, the camera died. It isn't the batteries since i changed batteries to new ones right when i left my house. So sorry guys, no updates in a while...
Come on, you must've charged the camera by now.. ;)
Btw, I was looking for the cube-building when I took a walk through HS the other day but I didn't see it :)lol: ), are you sure it's u/c? :)

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
Come on, you must've charged the camera by now.. ;)
Btw, I was looking for the cube-building when I took a walk through HS the other day but I didn't see it :)lol: ), are you sure it's u/c? :)
Well, it isn't the batteries, the camera is broken. But I can borrow my dad's camera, so that i'll be able to go this weekend (if i have time). As for the cube building... Did you go the area Lugnet? (Situated by Sickla udde, right by the tram stop) Well if so, it is being constructed near the water in between other buildings U/C right across the Sickla Udde tram stop, you will see it since it's taller than the other buildings around. Good luck! :D

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Oh sorry, I think I read your post a little to fast.. Anyway, would be nice with some new pics from HS.
I'm not that familiar with the names but I remember looking for a higher building across the tram stop with no result.. I counted 9 floors, iirc, at the most, but maybe that's the one?
Anyway, FINALLY HS gets a building reaching 10+ floors. Together with the new hotel and office (hopefully) it just might create a nice little mini-cluster.

41 - 60 of 13669 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.