SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 8920 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Not too sure what to make of that one. Perhaps you should have stopped the car

·
4,978 Posts
I went down there for a look a few weeks ago, and ventured into the display/info centre.

From the overall model of the completed development (although it only shows the residential areas and not the commercial/retail strip along Southern Cross Drive), it looks as though there will be about 5 towers over 12 floors in height - including ESP, which is about 18 storeys:

·
Registered
73,904 Posts
This will be a nice addition to the growing Zetland skyline.
architects are brilliant!

·
4,978 Posts
BTW - all 5 of the towers indicated on the model looked to be the same height as ESP (18 storeys), and they were spread out over the development area.

·
Sydney: World's best city
40,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<table cellpadding=4 cellspacing=0 width=98% class="quoteBox">
<td align=left valign=center> <smallfont> <b>Quote</B> <I>originally posted by Bulwara </i></b> </smallfont> </td>
<tr><td align=left valign=top>Not too sure what to make of that one. Perhaps you should have stopped the car</td></tr>
</table>

It's mainly low rise development at the moment. I hope to see the talls on their way up soon.

·
4,978 Posts
<table cellpadding=4 cellspacing=0 width=98% class="quoteBox">
<td align=left valign=center> <smallfont> <b>Quote</B> <I>originally posted by Fabian </i></b> </smallfont> </td>
<tr><td align=left valign=top><table cellpadding=4 cellspacing=0 width=98% class="quoteBox">
<td align=left valign=center> <smallfont> <b>Quote</B> <I>originally posted by Bulwara </i></b> </smallfont> </td>
<tr><td align=left valign=top>Not too sure what to make of that one. Perhaps you should have stopped the car</td></tr>
</table>

It's mainly low rise development at the moment. I hope to see the talls on their way up soon.</td></tr>
</table>

Yeah, its mostly the 4/5/6 storey low-rises, although the 9 storey "Arc" is well underway.

·
40,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can give a crane count for the site. There are four cranes on site. Three appear in this picture.

·
40,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Two new snaps taken yesterday

I don't know whether this tower is part of the actual development

S

·
0 Posts
Why Do you keep taking Photos from you're car can't you get out and stop and take closer pics:? :? :?

·
4,978 Posts
The tall crane in Fabian's first pic is almost certainly for the "ESP" development (about 18-20 storeys), while the green-mesh clad construction in his second pic is the 8/9 storey "Arc" I think.

·
All the way with PJK
921 Posts
I was in Chinatown today and saw a large poster of a 15 storey development called "Form" which will be part of Victoria Park. I asked for brochures but they said some will arrive next week. It looks like a stunner, all white and similar to ESP and Zenix in design, that is, low rise for most of the development but a 15 storey tower rising in one corner of the development.

If you want to check it out, the real estate agent is on Sussex Street just south of the Liverpool St intersection (eastern side of the street). Whilst you're there, take a look up Eagar Lane (50 metres further south), it has phenomenal views of World Tower and Latitude, not to mention it backs onto Village/Meriton Tower and Cassia Gardens!

:guns1:

·
Registered
8,590 Posts
Yeah Tony P. If anyone is in the area there is a render of Form in the window of Sydney Advance Realty P/L @ 368 Sussex St. As you said, similar in concept to ESP and Zenix @ Erksinville.

Their exspanse of low-rise with a high-riser in the corner reminds me of U.S. airport hotels from the 60s & 70s but these are spruced up versions.

·
4,978 Posts
I think that Real Estate Agency is where I got my first picture of "Zenix" - the one I took of the model!

You can see the monorail track and the hoardings for Emporio in the reflection of the window - is this the real estate agency you guys are talking about?

Anyway, if it is, it sounds like it has the jump on the other agencies for some of the new releases!

·
Registered
8,590 Posts
finn, that is the one under the Landmark Apartments which is not the one......it's across Liverpool but on the same side of Sussex....

.....but yes, it did have the most up-to-date range of offers and none of its adds were sun-bleached from sitting in the windows for forever and a day.

·
40,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Zetland is 5km south of the CBD and fronts right onto South Dowling St/Eastern distributor. It is surrounded by Waterloo, Alexandria and Rosebury.

C

·
0 Posts
Didn't think it was too far from the city. I think there used to be a band called Led Zetland.

C

·
0 Posts
Could I get a bus their from Elizabeth Street? And what number to I need to catch.

·
40,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The 303 Bus (Sans Souci Bus) drops you on the Northern preimeter of the site in O'Dea Ave. Catch this bus from Castleragh st not Elizabeth St. It's only one block down and runs parallel to Elizabeth.

1 - 20 of 8920 Posts