SkyscraperCity banner

3901 - 3920 of 4046 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Yes, I believe the unions are trying to work this one out, they want construction to continue of course because of jobs losses. If infected numbers keep rising, I'd imagine we will go into total lockdown

·
Registered
72,361 Posts
yeh im hoping next week in lockdown, feel weird going to work in town, hardly anyone on trains instreets. like a bad movie. sooner we lockdown for 2-4weeks better off in longrunn nd few months we can get back to normality

·
Registered
72,361 Posts
just to let you guys know, our building (city of sydney) closed for 6 weeks today. DAs now lodged online. im still going in.one of only ones in the building. so spooky,lovin the serenity

·
Registered
72,361 Posts
update, im working from home now for next 6weeks or more. better to be safe then sorry, gonna miss the walks and photos, hoping someone will update

·
Registered
367 Posts
update, im working from home now for next 6weeks or more. better to be safe then sorry, gonna miss the walks and photos, hoping someone will update
Thanks for all your work and almost daily updates Cul!
I think we all appreciate them very much and they'll be very missed, if they don't halt construction I think we all be looking forward to receive updates from our favourite constructions on these times.
I'll try and keep posting updates from the North Sydney ones as usual on my way to the supermarket once a week or so. hehe

Stay all safe!

·
Registered
18,703 Posts
I'm guessing you will still be our news source even while working from home, Cul.

I'm in my 15th day of 'Incarceration' - another gift from diabetes - and I'm starting to feel just - a - little - bit --- testy. Still, better than being dead, I'm told.

·
Registered
72,361 Posts
^yeh true, stay healthy mate, see you on the other side of this.

regarding premium what a crock of.
40$ a year? wth

·
Registered
72,361 Posts
also has anyone noticed when you post now you have to verify a photo of a traffic light or lamp. ect. is this to stop spam bots?
whats going on

·
I ♥ NSW 2150
I ❤ NSW 2150
1,264 Posts
Apparently the admins were messing with the anti-spam settings of the site earlier and turned them up too high- they've since reverted those changes

3901 - 3920 of 4046 Posts