SkyscraperCity banner

4861 - 4868 of 4868 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
True, but I don't know how many more cars that stretch of Parra Road could handle!

Drove on the approach to the new M5 the other day and looks pretty ready to rock! I'm assuming NorthConnex must be happening soon too: Exciting stuff!

Also, it appears the underside of the viaducts at the St Peters interchange have changing coloured lights! Saw them transition from red to purple from Campbell St a couple of days ago...very pretty but perhaps a bit distracting? we'll see

·
Registered
9,691 Posts
True, but I don't know how many more cars that stretch of Parra Road could handle!

Drove on the approach to the new M5 the other day and looks pretty ready to rock! I'm assuming NorthConnex must be happening soon too: Exciting stuff!

Also, it appears the underside of the viaducts at the St Peters interchange have changing coloured lights! Saw them transition from red to purple from Campbell St a couple of days ago...very pretty but perhaps a bit distracting? we'll see
Havent driven along there for 6 months. Might have to visit Ikea Tempe as an excuse to get completely lost

·
Craaaaaazy Mutha F^cka
988 Posts
surely northconnex is not far off they said middle fo the year and we are half way into the middle of the year now.....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Many NorthConnex signs have popped up recently and there are no routemarkers for the tunnel unfortunately. Also looks like the Pacific Highway will be staying as A1 and not moving to A11 after all.

4861 - 4868 of 4868 Posts