SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice a tendency to feature the same Africa countries on SSC. I never see anything on countries like Malawi and Zambia for example. Any reason why?

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
16,190 Posts
Malawi, small. Possibly doesn't receive as much FDI.

Zambia, large in the mining industry. Most projects probably related to it.

To be honest, only around 10 or so countries (not including forums dedicated to countries) out of 53 in Africa have their own threads, so essentially not that much coverage of the entire continent meaning no news on projects. :)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
North South Motorway ALGERIA

That's the northern part of the Rehabilitation projects of the Transaharian road or upgrading the actual RN1 to a 6 lane Motorway on its first 1013 km length
The Works is ongoing in his first part as showed in this pictures takenin December 2014 and is planned to be finished in 2018.

this project it self is a part of the transaharian Highway that crosses 6 African Countries

the Video show clearly the length of the Viaducs bridges and tunnels

·
Afritect
4,391 Posts
I notice a tendency to feature the same Africa countries on SSC. I never see anything on countries like Malawi and Zambia for example. Any reason why?
there not many Zambian forumers plus its also difficult to get news on projects when your out of the country

i personally need to go through google earth to see new projects

1 - 6 of 6 Posts