SkyscraperCity banner

3401 - 3420 of 3484 Posts

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
I think one of the big things Fish Lane has going for it is that the majority of the retail tenancies are owned by Aria Property, which both allows them the ability to curate the overall offering of the lane, and also makes it worth Aria's while to keep organising ancillary attractions and events to support their tenants' businesses.

·
Premium Member
9,121 Posts
And so everyone else understands, we were basically saying wouldn't it be nice if Fish Lane (or Melbourne St) going under the train tracks was something like Argyle St in Glasgow. Maybe one day in the future, when South Brisbane builds up some more. I guess Russell St qualifies a bit, if you put shops there.

·
23,969 Posts
Great to see the paint will be removed from the brick. I love the look!

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
^^I noticed the scaffolding had been partly removed at West Village the other day. There seems to be quite a lot of work to still to do prior to any retail fit outs. The Coles revamp and fit out has moved along nicely. The deli has moved to the back of the store and the next to open will be the instore bakery next to the Deli. It's a much better lay out than previous and seems have more stock than the older layout. Next phase will be the Centre revamp starting in January.

3401 - 3420 of 3484 Posts