SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 15861 Posts

·
rɘƨU bɘrɘtƨigɘ&#1071
11,148 Posts
Its a guessing game, height hasnt been revealed yet.

Will the BHP logo being backwards from behind be an issue?

·
Watch my Chops
5,964 Posts
180-190m to top floor, 190-210 roof. No doubt the spire will reach 289m tall.

·
Registered
71,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the DA FOR 33 bligh st is currently 202m high but will be submitted soon at 220m-235m.

·
rɘƨU bɘrɘtƨigɘ&#1071
11,148 Posts
Its a guessing game, height hasnt been revealed yet.

Will the BHP logo being backwards from behind be an issue?
I say that because if they have the floating logo, it reverses what it represents, iron ore being processed to briquette form.

·
Watch my Chops
5,964 Posts
I say that because if they have the floating logo, it reverses what it represents, iron ore being processed to briquette form.
Before the plant explodes destroying lots thousands of acres of Amazon rainforrest. :lol:

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I never thought it representated that. To me it represented the synergy of two companies (BHP and Billiton) merging to form a single larger company. i.e. The total is greater than the sum of the parts. Putting the tilt on it might be meant to infer progress.

I don't know really though, just what I always assumed it meant since it came about the same time as the merger.

·
Perthite
8,013 Posts
im going to go optimistic, 220 to roof, 250 to cage, 299 to spire :D [this is above sea level, about same as hayds for normal heights

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
For Perth's BHP I estimate 214m to top of plant ( where the 'offical' height will be measured to on this forum) and 239m to top of cage. ;)

Sydney's 33 Bligh St is pure f*cking orgasm material. I hope it gets built soon, regardless of final height. :)

1 - 20 of 15861 Posts