SkyscraperCity banner

7161 - 7180 of 7201 Posts

·
Banned
9,682 Posts
Imperial Square now has a display centre on the actual site of the proposed development in Southport. It was closed when I visisted Saturday evening but I imagine it would have a nice model inside probably:

Still a longshot perhaps, but not exactly a plethora of 300m+ proposals so thought it might be of interest:

·
Banned
9,682 Posts
Noticed this pop up on issuu today, Imperial Square brochure with assorted info, there's some tower names in there as well:

Also, the sales centre:

·
Wolf in sheep's clothing
3,239 Posts
This is one of the most impressive angles for me in person. It really captures how deep Melbourne's skyline is becoming. A forest not a narrow strip of talls.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I had no ideal about Imperial wow !! Do we know exact height and if/when it will start ??

Meanwhile blurry nightime light test the other night ..

Few bits missing hopefully they'll sort it out come completion .. also the gold starbursty bits will light up properly eventually

·
Registered
92 Posts
Anyone know how high Imperial Square's 3rd tower is?? Best I've got is this below, so we know its better than 328 mtrs

Designed by Kris Kowalski Architects, the Imperial Square Stage 3 Tower will have more floors than the Empire State Building in New York, and beat the recently-announced Orion Towers in Surfers Paradise – a 328-metre, 103-level, mixed-use project by Woods Bagot – as Australia’s tallest building.
The Imperial Square Stage 3 Tower will also out-strip the building that currently holds the title of Southern Hemisphere’s tallest; Auckland’s 328-metre Sky Tower by Craig Craig Moller (CCM) Architects

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Imperial Square Stage 3 Tower i was put height over one and half year ago then just leave your opinion
Majestic Tower 359 metres 108 floors however waiting until releasing plan would be know
Would be start 2024 take 5 to 6 years construction

Orion Tower dead project

7161 - 7180 of 7201 Posts