Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new tower for BB
Thakral Boutique Tower

Description: A boutique tower from the developers of Ultra. The building will consist of 31 x 3 bedroom apartments, 1 four bedroom apartment and a ground level restaurant.
Cost:
Commencement Date: Late 2007
Completion Date:
Developer: Thakral
Architects: DBI Design
Renders:

·
Registered
109 Posts
looks like its aimed at the residential market (owner occupier), very nice :) Would be expensive though, look at the prices of Verve's apartments...!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy

Just a question, not sure if anybody here can help me. I have heard rumours that the body corporate of this building is going to own a unit in the bulding of the block next to it (closest to the beach) to prevent it from ever being developed

Could this be true?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was told it was the current developer (thakral) and it was being transfered the body corp upon completion.

This WAS a R.E agent who told me this, so I have taken with a grain of salt.

looking at RPData, there is no obvious unit owned by "thakral" or antigua beach development etc

An agent would want to be careful saying that to sell units if it wern't true.

I just cant see the Hi Ho sitting there forwever. Its one of the best beachfront blocks in broacbeach still undeveloped

·
Registered
109 Posts
Well if thrakral does own a unit there then looks like it will be there forever, the only thing they can do to it is renovate it and give it a make over :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts