SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
doha rulz...
988 Posts
yeah i got some spots in mind.. but how do i explain..???

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
found the plot some time ago (really cool area)

but couldnt post it because it was either ssc is not working or the hosting site is not working argh !!! okay finally i could post :)

here you go ! right next to ramada signal.

·
doha rulz...
988 Posts
thts a cool location for this.. well all of u knw tht signal is one of the busiest in doha.. the govt shuold come up wid some plan here.. and the small rounabout after jaidah till ramada signal.. hectic..

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^ there is a plan to change jadiah bridge and ramada signal to better interchanges... envolves some underpasses, bridges etc.

·
doha rulz...
988 Posts
sounds great.. so can i expect start of work any time soon..?? i think asghal has to finish the ongoing works to get started wid this... thts will take 1 or 2 years..

·
doha rulz...
988 Posts
the industrial area flyover is the slowest of all.. its been a year i havent seen great change..

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^ i have, i passed by the area when i was dropping a friend at a compound and the bridge WOW 2 words , Huge and LONG !!! the thing is giant and its 4 lane on each direction wow !!! really huge and btw the other bridge that over it the one that turns is also well into construction and all that noise and construction was happinging at 11 at night so i would expect them to finosh by 2009 insha'allah, oh and about the ramada signal and jaidah bridge, your in luck, they wont start anytime soon maybe by 2009 but no way this year.

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
acctually i never expected any work at all, i guess with 2 huge projects like alrayyan and industrial most other projects get delayed by 2 maybe 3 years ??? but still salwa road from abusamra up to mid doha is abig problem unlike c ring road (which is already partly closed for construction....)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts