Client : Unknown
Project Type : Unknown
Engineering Consultants : www.rojkindarquitectos.com
Area : Unknown
Hight/Floors : Unknown/ Unknown
Start/Complete : Unknown / Unknown

·
3,839 Posts
this will be in the place of the hawalli education district or something thats next to alsha'ab park,, i saw a video presentation of this on kuwait TV like 4 years ago! lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Seems like a modified 21st century's version of the Stonehenge. What we need is a museum that showcases the culturally-rich history of Kuwait, like the Kuwait House of National Work, which was financed by Al-3meeri. Enough with the malls, Kuwait is not just a shopping area. We need to preserve our heritage.

·
Registered
13 Posts
wow it looks like an alien house, but i think this kind of structure will not applicable in kuwait as we know the weather in kuwait is abnormal, and if they do so they should think the color of the structure must be the same color of the dust so even they wont clean looks still the same and looks nice.

·
an amazing user ;)
288 Posts
this is markaz alshee5 sa3ad althqafi
it will be the new educational museum & the old one in the downtown be demolished

·
Registered
40 Posts
nice project, bs i dont think its gonna happen

also the name? aftr shaikh jaber died (alla yer7ma), all proposed projects were named after him, now after shaikh sa3ad died (alla yer7ma), it seems that all the new projects are gonna be named after him? i love both of them, but srsly?

·
an amazing user ;)
288 Posts
they name it after sheikh sa3ad becouse he owns the land & there is another cultural center next to sa7at al3alm in the same locatotin of old qa9er al'6eyafa will be abdulla alsalem cultural center they own the land too & shee5a hessa daughter of sheekh saad has a foundation or somthing to build them both

1 - 12 of 12 Posts