Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the qatar fourms and i thought you guys should know about it.

]In the Gulf region Two projects worthy of mention are the Bahrain-Qatar link and the intercity link between Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, which would also link the major airports in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. One of the world's largest airports is currently under construction in Dubai.
The Transrapid and the possibilities it has to offer would be a fitting choice to establish a modern and attractive rail infrastructure in this economically attractive region.

http://www.transrapid.de/cgi-tdb/en/basics.prg?session=543829fe4673a73d&a_no=8

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think this will be on the friendship cause way between Qatar and Bahrain :banana:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I hope they build it. If this does happen then i would be able to have a high paying job in Qatar and travel everyday back to Bahrain to stay with my family.
:righton:

·
2,424 Posts
Yeah, i bet everyday u'll see lots of Bahrainis going for work in the morning to Qatar... And i'm sure there'll be a good number of Qatari's coming to ours private schools and Universities like Saudis do... :)

Even though public transportation isn't used by locals in our countries, this would definately be an exception.. It'd be different... Mainly because of the time difference... 30 minutes is excellent..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts