Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through the archives and found a topic about Nautilus Island. It's written that they're planning on building the artificial island between the corniche and The Pearl. After reading the information on Lusail's homepage, it says that part of Lusail is going to include a project called Nautilus Island? SO my question is where will Nautilus Island be situated?

·
Smile :)
2,148 Posts
no idea what happened the pearl and lusail is more than enough for doha dont wanna turn doha to dubai

i found website talking about this project but not in english maybe u saw this before

click kere

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree. Also, we have such beautiful water it would be a shame to cover it with buildings. We have enough space on the land to build that anyway. So what is our country's goal? Is it to be the cultural and educational center of the Gulf? A modern country with a strong Arab/Islamic feel would be really nice. One thing I hated about Dubai, is that you did not feel like you were in an Arab country.

·
Registered
733 Posts
^^^Pple don't like Dubai cause it doesn't stick tot he original, but because they are innovative and they have exciting projects

1 - 8 of 8 Posts