Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Przemyśl is a city in south-eastern Poland with 67,847 inhabitants (2005). The second oldest town in southern Poland, after Kraków. It appears to have been founded as early as the 8th century.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Przemysl is such a beauriful city, I was there before my trip to Lviv, it is simply magnificent. The Rynek, and then the other rynek, the architecture and everything it is so preety. It needs a little renovations but it surely is a jewel.

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
I like it, looks great, the old districts are well preserved and I don't see much of commieblock inflitration in between them.

·
Registered
331 Posts
OMG dude don't start, please. We have been through this many times, Przrmysl is a Polish city, look on the map, go there, see what language is spoken, what the people are! Ive been there, there is nothing Ukrainian really about the city! Instead of creating conflicts, appreciate the beauty of yet another Slavic city! Przemysl!
You know, you calling Przemysl Ukie or me calling Lviv Polish will only spark conflicts...lets put that behind us and learn to love each other, be strong like we once were!! :)

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
Yeah, let's not go "there", we got enough Ukrainian-Russian tension here, we don't need Ukrainian-Polish tension :)

Euro 2012 :rock:

·
(oo)~~
147 Posts
Oekraїne;13678671 said:
Nice Ukrainian city. You should thank stalin for a nice present after WWII
Lviv is nice polish city. You should thank stalin for a nice present after WWII
What this all about?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Good Job Oekraine, you parked another dumb discussion, "You know its true" Do you also think its true that half of Ukraine is Russian (Donietsk, Dniepropetrowsk, Odessa and much much more?) Do you also think its true that Lwow is Polish, man trust me we look at Lwow no different, we look at it as a big loss for us, but we shouldn call it Polish cause its Ukrainian today! Smarten up and dont start arguments with regards to whats whos.....we all know where the boarder is today. EURO 2012!!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
^^ Im not argueing what is whos im saying there is no point to Argue because there is nothing to argue about for me Lwow is a Polish city and thats that End of story!!! I dont want to argue about this either i think its great us and the Ukraine can finally get along but we will always have our disagreements!! any way this is about Przemysl id love to go there one day i think i might pop in for a weekend on during the winter and do some skiing while im at it!!
PS; Any way id love to hear about ukrainian ski resorts and investments you got going on in your infastructure http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=484520

·
Старий М
5,285 Posts
Oekraїne;13709901 said:
I also dont want to argue but for me Peremishyl would always be Ukrainian like the half poland.

P.S. Its not lwow its Lviv.
Stop being an asshole. Can mods ban him, this is just a clone of UKR87.

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Oekraїne;13709901 said:
I also dont want to argue but for me Peremishyl would always be Ukrainian like the half poland.

P.S. Its not lwow its Lviv.

:eek:hno:

another stupid nacionalist? ****

1 - 20 of 25 Posts