SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Anyone attending, should respect that this is the the Castlefield forum, by and for the residents within and therefore may not be the forum in which to express controversial, or contrary opinion, but as a guest offers a terrific opportunity to hear one of the city's principal architects, talk about an exciting, forthcoming Masterplan:

"7pm, Monday 22 July at The Brindley Room, Dukes 92
Many thanks to Dukes 92 for the use of venue.

The meeting will include a presentation about the Knott Mill Masterplan by Rachel Haugh from Simpson Haugh. The agenda is attached.

All welcome and we look forward to seeing you there!"
Thanks GShutty. I’ll see if I can make it tomorrow.

I can’t make the Circle Square consultation but I’m sure other will be able to. Boards will be available on line too.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Plot 11 | First Street South | Downing Living | ? floors | SimpsonHaugh

Thursday 3rd October from 3-7pm at Anthony Burgess Foundation, Chorlton Mill, Cambridge Street

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Another Thursday, another public consultation for a tower (3 in a row). :cheers:

“Thursday 17th October 3pm – 7pm Vita Group would like to invite you to a public exhibition of their plans for an exciting new development to form part of the emerging St John’s neighbourhood.

The proposals will be the subject of a planning application to be submitted later this autumn and we are keen to get your feedback to inform our design process. The proposals will bring new high-quality, innovative, sustainable and accessible accommodation to the St John’s area. It will apply the customer-focused and community-led approach that underpins the success of Vita’s other residential brands.

The proposals are designed to match Manchester City Council’s objectives for St John’s and Enterprise City and can make a significant contribution to the success of this key regeneration project by bringing a mix of new complementary uses into the area including vibrant new facilities for use by the wider community.

The site for development currently forms part of the construction site for the new Manchester Goods Yard office development on Water Street, in the heart of the St John’s area. These works will clear the site for the development to take place. The proposals will replace a previous planning permission on the site for a 36-storey residential apartment tower with a slightly smaller building.

Want to shareyour ideas? We want to hear your views on the emerging proposals. The consultation will be attended by Vita and their design team, who can explain the plans, respond to any queries, and take on board your comments. The event will take place between 3pm and 7pm on Thursday 17th October at the Bonded Warehouse, 18 Lower Byron Street, St John’s, Manchester M3 4AP.

When approaching from Liverpool Road, travel up Lower Byrom Street and turn first left following the Museum of Science and Industry. Signage will be provided on the day. There will be an opportunity to submit comments on the exhibition, or following the event by email. For further information, please email [email protected]

:cheers:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Plot 11 | First Street South | Downing Living | 40 floors | SimpsonHaugh

Tuesday 29th October from 2.30pm-7pm at Anthony Burgess Foundation, Chorlton Mill, Cambridge Street

·
1,590 Posts
^^

Might actually take a break from reading all the posts of you lot squabbling with each other, get off my lazy backside, and go to this one!

21 - 40 of 54 Posts