Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
Tram from Zagreb looks impressive! :eek:

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
Prase1 said:
New trams for Prague
Skoda Transportation from Pilsen is developing new tram for Prague.
At the end of this year there should be two test trams on the Prague's streets. Lenght: 31m Capacity: 279

Introduction of new tram

Not bad looking. What ya'll think? :cheers:
Not bad, indeed. ;)
Looks pretty similar to cityrunner.

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
Warsaw Metro just decided to buy new 5 trains from the St.Petersburg Vagonmash. It will be last trains for the fist metro line which will be completed in 2008. So finally we will have 20 Russian and 18 Alstom trains to serve this line.

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
^^
It ought to be compatible with our old "81" to reduce running costs, so it must be some modernized version of "81" with new engine-driver cabin, ventilation, internal information boards, etc.

EDIT http://www.dedalgroup.ru/
ЗАО «ВАГОНМАШ» объявлено победителем тендера на поставку вагонов для Варшавского метрополитена (Польша), в соответствии с письмом от «METRO WARSZAWSKIE» Sp.z.o.o. за № EH/500/48/JM/06 от 30.05.2007г.

В тендере также приняли участие ЗАО «Метровагонмаш» г. Мытищи (Россия) и иностранный производитель вагонов компания «Альстом» (Франция), но варшавские заказчики отдали предпочтение петербургским вагоностроителям.

Поставка первого 5-ти вагонного поезда будет осуществлена уже в июне следующего года, т.е. через 12 месяцев после подписания контракта, а запуск в эксплуатацию - в сентябре 2008 года. За три месяца между поставкой и запуском в эксплуатацию первого поезда, специалисты ЗАО «ВАГОНМАШ» должны провести все необходимые работы по подтверждению его технических характеристик и пожарной безопасности на соответствие нормам, действующим в Европейском Союзе.

Данные вагоны будут существенно отличаться от вагонов предыдущей поставки, т.к. будут оснащены новым интерьером и экстерьером, высокопроизводительной вентиляционной системой пассажирских салонов, современными системой привода и управления дверями и другими техническими новшествами.

Всего ЗАО «ВАГОНМАШ» поставит Варшавскому метрополитену 30 вагонов, из них 10 головных (с кабиной машиниста) модели 81-572.2 и 20 промежуточных модели 81-573.2.

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
And for the Solaris, maybe our Polish friends can say a few words. Or whoever has them.:lol:

For Romanians, you can find more info on the buses and photos on my blog, here.
Which Solaris Urbino? There are at least three versions of different length and two generations.
We have in Warsaw Man and Solaris buses and both are comparable. I like newest Solaris U III 18 even little more MAN Lion's City. :)

Solaris Urbino You can see also on the streets of Rome, Berlin, Riga; and in many other European cities. Lately Dubai ordered some buses :D : http://www.solarisbus.pl/english_site/inf_5_2007.html

large gallery of Solaris all over Europe:
http://www.galeria.solaris-club.com/index.php

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
Probably the III 12... just a guess here... and no articulated ones... articulated buses are forbidden in Bucharest. Those RATB idiots...
??

You guys have AC on your buses?
Only in the newest MAN and Solaris. :(

P.S.: thanks for that gallery site, man. I was looking for something like that.:cheers:
You're welcome. Solaris is one of very few things Pole could be proud of these days. ;)

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
What are the "??" for? Regarding the articulated buses being forbidden in Bucharest?:lol: I meant that in an ironic way. The point is, there are many lines where articulated would be a solution, but RATB says they're hard to handle and a pain in the ass for city traffic. I (and not only I) say they're plain stupid.:bash:

So... articulated buses are not really forbidden.:lol:

I also said, that based on the length and door configuration, they might choose the Urbino III 12 model.

Hope I was more clear this time.
I also think, they are stupid. ;) Probably some bad experience with articulated buses in the past. Nevetheless in Warsaw most of the central lines are served by these beautiful monsters. :) We have only one metro line, so buses and trams are still crucial for public transport.

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
The tenders for the 100 new trams for RATB are:
  • Alstom
  • Bombardier Transportation
  • Siemens

Škoda was also on the list, but they've since retreated their offer allegedly because the bid was already "won" (if you know what I mean :) ) by one of the remaining firms. And then, the bid was canceled because none of the offers respected the price set by RATB, so we'll have a second bid... I don't know when.
So this list can change?
Polish Pesa is too busy with Warsaw's order for 15 trams, to bid for construction of 100 trams for Bucharest. :nuts:
But Pesa ain't that bad. ;) http://www.tramwaje.elblag.webd.pl/121n.html
That Romanian prototype hurts my eyes. :p

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
Yes, the list can change, but I doubt it will. Prime minister Tăriceanu said a few months ago, after visiting Zagreb, that he likes their trams (you know, the blue CroTram ones, used by ZET) and he'll propose CroTram to participate at the bid, but I think it was just another one of Tăriceanu's declarations, just to look like he's actually doing something useful.:)
Then You have strange tender rules, in Poland all public tenders are opened and invitations are not necessary. Or I have misunderstood You. ;)
Anyway, I really like these Pesa trams. Good job, Poland.:banana:
In half a year when they will arrive we will have a possibility to test them Warsaw, then we will judge them.
I know, the Romanian Bucur looks like out of a Robocop movie.:lol: But bare in mind they're made by URAC, which is not a dedicated factory, but a plant that repairs trams, in Bucharest, so...
Such plants also in Poland construct some trams:
http://www.protram.com.pl/aktualnosci.htm

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
Is that standard colour of the Bucharest public transport? Not extremely distinct and noticeable.

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
Hey,we are against articulated buses too,but we are against double articulated ones:lol: :nuts:
I had no idea, that sth like that existed. :eek: I must search for some photos.

:crazy:

But this one is better. :D

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
^^
Sofia is catching up Warsaw with metro, but this year in Warsaw will be opened stations 18-21 of the first line, and next year they should start construction of the second line which central stretch is planned to be opened for euro2012. :)

One of the stations of the first line under construction:

Here are companies which want to built the second line, and conditions of the tender:
Sześciu wykonawców chętnych do budowy centralnego odcinka II linii metra
Informacje

Dzisiaj o godzinie 12.00 upłynął termin składania wniosków o dopuszczenie do udziału w postępowaniu na „Projekt i budowę II linii metra od stacji Rondo Daszyńskiego do stacji Dworzec Wileński w Warszawie”.

Do Metra Warszawskiego wpłynęły wnioski następujących wykonawców:

1. Skład konsorcjum:
• ALPINE BAU Deutschland AG – Lider Fűrholzener Straße 12, 85386 Eching, Niemcy
• FCC CONSTRUCCIÓN, SA Calle Balmes No. 36, 08007 Barcelona, Hiszpania
• ALPINE Untertagebau GmbH, Fűrholzener Straße 12, 85386 Eching, Niemcy
• PBG S.A. ul. Skórzewska 35, 62-081 Wysogotowo
• HYDROBUDOWA WŁOCŁAWEK S.A. ul. Skórzewska 35, 62-081 Wysogotowo
• PRG Metro Sp. z o.o. ul. Wólczyńska 133, 01-919 Warszawa
• ALPINE Construction Polska Sp. z o.o. ul. Rzeczna 11, 30-021 Kraków

2. Skład konsorcjum:
• DRAGADOS S.A. – Pełnomocnik Konsorcjum Avda, de Tenerife, 4 y 6, San Sebastian de los Reyes (Madrid), 28700 Hiszpania
• Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Inżynieryjnych POL – AQUA S.A. ul. Dworska 1, 05-500 Piaseczno
• TRAKCJA POLSKA – PKRE S.A. Al. Jana Pawła II 11, 00-828 Warszawa
• VIAS Y CONSTRUCCIONES S.A. Calle Orense 11, 28020 Madryt, Hiszpania
• TECSA EMPRESA CONSTRUCTORA S.A. Avda, de Madariaga, 1, 4, 48014 Bilbao (Vizcaya) Hiszpania

3. Skład konsorcjum:
• VINCI Construction Grands Projets – Lider 5 Cours Ferdinand de Lesseps, 92851 Rueil – Malmaison, Francja
• BILFINGER BERGER A.G. Niederlassung Tunnelbau, D-81379 Munich, Niemcy
• Warszawskie Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Drogowych S.A. ul. Robotnicza 11/13, 02-261 Warszawa
• SIEMENS A.G. Munich, Niemcy
• SIEMENS Sp. z o.o. Warszawa
• WARBUD S.A. Al. Jerozolimskie 162A, 02-342 Warszawa

4. Skład konsorcjum:
• Mostostal Warszawa S.A.- Lider ul. Konstruktorska 11a, 02-673 Warszawa
• ACCIONA INFRAESTRUCTURAS S.A. Avenida de Europa 18 Parque Empresarial la Moraleja, 28108 Alcobendas, Madryt Hiszpania
• STRABAG Sp. z o.o. ul. Brechta 7, 03-472 Warszawa
• STRABAG AG Ortenburgerstrasse 27 9800 Spittal an der Drau, Austria
• Ed. Zűblin AG Albstadtweg 3, D-70567 Stuttgart, Niemcy
• DYWIDAG International GmbH Klausenburger Strasse 9, 81677 Műnchen, Niemcy
• DYWIDAG Bau GmbH Mies-van-der-Rohe-Str. 6, 80807 Műnchen, Niemcy
• Przedsiębiorstwo Budowy Kopalń PeBeKa S.A. ul. Marii Skłodowskiej – Curie 76, 59-301 Lublin

5. Skład konsorcjum:
• Ferrovial Agroman S. A. – Lider Ribera Del Loira 42 28042 Madrid, Hiszpania
• Budimex Dromex S.A. ul. Stawki 40 01-040 Warszawa

6. China National Corporation For Overseas Economic Cooperation (CCOEC) No 6, Fuchengmenwai Avenue, West District, Beijing, Chiny
- Pełnomocnik ECO-PARTNERS Sp. z o.o. ul. Nadwiślańska 92F, 05-410 Józefów

Postępowanie, ogłoszone 16 października, odbywa się według procedury dialogu konkurencyjnego (Art. 60a - 60e Ustawy Prawo Zamówień Publicznych). Spośród zgłoszonych dzisiaj wykonawców do dalszego postępowania dopuszczonych zostanie pięć podmiotów, mających największe doświadczenie w tego typu inwestycjach. Z nimi prowadzony będzie dialog konkurencyjny, który doprowadzić ma do takiego opisania przedmiotu zamówienia, które będzie odpowiadać potrzebom zamawiającego i możliwościom wykonawców. Dokumentacja sporządzona w wyniku dialogu, stanowić będzie podstawę ostatniego etapu procedury – składania ofert.

Spośród podmiotów, które złożą wtedy oferty, na podstawie kryteriów oceny podanych w ogłoszeniu, wyłoniony zostanie wykonawca, do którego należeć będzie realizacja robót budowlano - montażowych wraz z wykonaniem projektów budowlanych i wykonawczych, zgodnych z zatwierdzonym Wielobranżowym Projektem Koncepcyjnym.

Planowane zakończenie procedury wyłonienia wykonawcy i podpisanie z nim umowy planowane jest na przełom I i II kwartału 2008 r.

Przedmiotem zamówienia jest zaprojektowanie i wybudowanie „pod klucz” centralnego odcinka II linii metra w Warszawie od Ronda Daszyńskiego do Dworca Wileńskiego wraz z łącznikiem między I i II linią metra, zgodnie z Wielobranżowym Projektem Koncepcyjnym oraz Programem Funkcjonalno Użytkowym, którego ostateczne brzmienie zostanie ustalone w wyniku przeprowadzonego dialogu konkurencyjnego.

Zaprojektowanie i wybudowanie „pod klucz” centralnego odcinka II linii metra winno zostać zrealizowane w okresie nie przekraczającym 45 miesięcy od daty zawarcia umowy.

Podstawowe informacje dotyczące przedmiotu zamówienia:
• Całkowita długość odcinka centralnego - około 6300 m, w tym:
- 6 odcinków szlakowych o łącznej długości 4200 m
- 7 stacji o łącznej długości z torami odstawczymi oraz pozostałymi
obiektami (komory rozjazdów, komory do zawracania, wentylatornie itd.)
około - 2100 m
• Tunel łącznikowy pomiędzy I i II linią o długości około 500 m
• Połączenie systemów z centralną dyspozytornią na STP Kabaty
• Integracja systemów z I linią metra.

Centralny odcinek II linii metra łączyć będzie Wolę z Pragą Północ. Zostanie na nim zbudowanych 7 stacji: Rondo Daszyńskiego, Rondo ONZ, Świętokrzyska, Nowy Świat, Powiśle, Stadion i Dworzec Wileński.
The last news is, the Chinese are out of the tender, because their Polish representative haven't prepared all necessary documents.

An early concept for the entrances of the second line:
http://miejsca.org/2007/andrzej-choldzynski-warszawskie-metro-druga-linia/

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
I have some questions towards Metropoliten Sofia?
Why frequency of the trains is so low? Is it enough for Sofia? In Warsaw trains are much more frequent (every 3 minutes during morning busy hours, every 3-4 minutes during most of the working day) and city has just bought additional cars to enlarge all train sets to 6 cars. And they are still very crowded during busy hours. How long are train sets in Sofia?

In October 2007 Metro Warszawskie had 11.5 million passengers. How big is traffic in Metropoliten Sofia?

I'm asking all these questions because history of metro in Sofia and metro itself is very similar to Warsaw's metro. :)

·
Iroquois of Europe
10,014 Posts
lately finished metro station Slodowiec is waiting for first passengers
http://www.zw.com.pl/galeria/238666.html

Architect Stefan Choldzynski in cooperation with grapchic artist Wojciech Fangor http://www.culture.pl/en/culture/artykuly/wy_wy_fangor_malarstwo_csw designed 7 stations of the second metro line.
Here are main facts from the article in Polish http://www.zw.com.pl/galeria/8,238652.html :
On the walls of the stations are planned giantic screens (4 m * 120 m) on which we'll see graphics of Fangor as a background. Graphics will coresponde with the names of the stations. Those screens will be used as an exhibition spaces for the modern art. New stations will be actually modern art galeries. In the meantime on the screens we'll see views from the cameras installed on the surface, what is supposed to give us feeling, that we're in fact on the ground level. There is still disargreement between the designer and the subway operator if advertisements should occupy 5 or 20 % of the screens. ;)
new visualizations
http://www.zw.com.pl/galeria/238652.html

1 - 20 of 21 Posts