SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This project looks likely to begin construction shortly after the Olympics with a completion date in 2014.

Floors: 24
Architect: Studio RHE
Developer: City and Docklands Property Group
Web: http://www.cityanddocklands.com/Information.html

The construction of a 24-storey tower containing 161 dwellings, and commercial and retail floorspace, and the construction of one three-storey and a single-storey building containing commercial floorspace, parking and energy generation. The Tower contains 1035 sq mts net of commercial and retail space at the ground floor level and 161 high quality and generously proportioned residential apartments, offering one, two and three bedroom units on the floors above, all offering scenic views over the Docklands, River Thames and beyond.

Video of the Scheme:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would be interesting to know the height of this building (I'm guessing roughly 60m - 65m) but I cannot find any information at all. If any one know's please post!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi All, I am the potential buyer of this development, wonder if anyone else is in the same stage. Would like to find a buyer discussion forum and this is the closest thing I can find. I have done a lot of research already and will be happy to help anyone with questions. Or if you have already purchased this development, share your feedback! ;) good day.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
What the royal docks really need is people, it feels so empty and devoid of life.

I like this, it looks way better than the blocks opposite not to mention those dingy 80s/90s houses. Manages to be different without looking like an OTT mess, a feature so many mid-rise new builds which try to stand out suffer from in this country.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is anyone putting down the offer then? It scare me a bit because they don't have a site office to marketing their development. And also the developer, City & Dockland, not sure I have ever heard of them too.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.