Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Me & ME
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The government has planned a new road connecting Mohlanwal to Sharaqpur through a 1.5 km long bridge over river ravi. Funds has been released for the project and initial work of planning and acquisition of landhas also started. Civil work is hoped to be started in near future.

·
Banned
976 Posts
I think building bridge on Ravi on GT road is more necessary than this route.
2ndly towns like Kala Shah Kaku n Sharaqpur are present in sheikhupura district. City must be expended towards the east or else they should expand the district. Lahore District is a small district.

·
Me & ME
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think building bridge on Ravi on GT road is more necessary than this route.
2ndly towns like Kala Shah Kaku n Sharaqpur are present in sheikhupura district. City must be expended towards the east or else they should expand the district. Lahore District is a small district.
Dear brother, I think it is the most important project for the future development of lahore. This road will not only connect defence road with sharqpur but it will also provide an alternate to wards Gujranwala via sheikhupura-Sharqpur road to the traffic coming from Multan side and heading towards Gujranwala and onwards.

·
Registered
Daska | Lahore | Glasgow | London
985 Posts
^^ according to this official map M-2 starts at west of Ravi from Thokar to west of Ravi is Lahore bypass 17km long and its a motorway standard bypass. but not designated motorway. using bypass between Thokar and Babu is free no toll plaza.

Reactions: santix

·
Banned
976 Posts
^^ according to this official map M-2 starts at west of Ravi from Thokar to west of Ravi is Lahore bypass 17km long and its a motorway standard bypass. but not designated motorway.
Thnx.
And This also gives easy access from Thokar to Gulshan Ravi area. I have also seen tractor trolley on this. I wish this standard for KSK-Shahdara expressway. At least 10 lanes with 6 lanes for high speed vehicles. Strict rules and punishments can help achieve this.

·
Registered
913 Posts
what is purpose of this anonymous thread ??
well i am happy
as it will reduce the distance alot between Sundar/Bahria Town/Raiwind and all people coming from Okara side via GT road.
it will be the shortest route plus future Airport will be built in Sharaqpur so it will provide easy access.

·
Banned
976 Posts
well i am happy
as it will reduce the distance alot between Sundar/Bahria Town/Raiwind and all people coming from Okara side via GT road.
it will be the shortest route plus future Airport will be built in Sharaqpur so it will provide easy access.
Okara is accessible directly through Multan road. However, it will surely benefit ppl of Nankana Sahib n Jaranwala coming to Lhr

1 - 20 of 57 Posts