SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi hi, i would like to take some photography of Q1 building with gold coast skykline, however, knowing it is still under construction .....

would there any good Remarkable High Rise Residential Building (construction complete) i can feature ??? preferable at Gold Coast, or other beach side, harbour side or riverside in Australia??

any good suggestions????

·
and COKE please
357 Posts
English is obviously not your first language.

Having said that,
I still don't understand what the f*** you are asking. Sorry.

Have a look in the thread entitled "Q1" for photos of the beast.

·
Registered
495 Posts
ohhhhh!!! i get it [after studying it for 10 mins]... you're asking for a good place to take shots with the gold coast skyline eh? sorry, but i can't answer that one... :(

·
Registered
76,997 Posts

·
6,435 Posts
RUM said:
lol. Neither do I, but I wouldn't have put it quite like that.

So Ottoman you live in Hong Kong and your willing to travel pretty much anywhere in the world to photograph a upmarket residential skyscraper? You've asked about Europe and Monaco as well. Is it for some commercial purpose. Bit more info if possible.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you for all your kindness to provide me informations,
yes, i am working on a commercial that have to feature High Rise Building,
but since Client keep changing her mind and we have to do lots of research.

sorry if i cannot give a better description about my message.

·
Its a sleepy little town
3,883 Posts
If your asking for skyscrapers that are on the water, then you have Gold Coast, cant go past Sydneys harbour, Melbourne has the Yarra (If you take a photo from a bridge you can get both sides, thats always an impressive shot), Brisbane has a large river (best photos from Riverside or Kangaroo Point), Perth has the Swan River, Adelaide has the Torrens.....

Townsville is on the water (but it doesnt have any TALL skyscrapers)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks again, may i ask is Pivotal Point of Southport near Q1 of Surfers Paradise??
are they all around the same area?? any good beach near Southport??

·
Registered
304 Posts
Some real beauties there defec! Nice work..

ottoman yes all the buildings on the Gold Coast you have asked about are around the same area, within 15 mins drive of each other, depending on traffic. Southport/Pivotal Point itself is not on the beach, but it is close to water. I'm sure that if you came to the Gold Coast for research for your project you would not go away disappointed!

·
and COKE please
357 Posts
Petermaloney said:
@ RUM, how about you grow up and get some manners, stop being imature.

Thank You
I'm sorry
But I didn't know what he was asking, and I said so. Maybe I didn't have to put it the way I did, but still you get the point I was making.

I did at least attempt to help the guy out with what I thought he was after. It was more than what you could accomplish.

·
Registered
606 Posts
RUM said:
English is obviously not your first language.

Having said that,

Have a look in the thread entitled "Q1" for photos of the beast.
You must be 5, seriously. He was in no way being even remotely offensive, he was just querying about the goldcoast, you could have asked benevolently for him to rephrase the question....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts