SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Q1 v Eureka

What do you like Q1 or Eureka
there has been alot of threads about this on the oz sections but i think this is the first internatinal one
Rules
No Australian members can vote
if this turns into a bitching thread please delite it we dont wanna hear the spire argument just wanna see what one you like
Eureka

or Q1

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
woops no poll i cant seem to edit a poll on there but anyways dosent matter

·
Futurist
38,406 Posts
Eureka looks a little odd from some angles - but it's bolder and more colourful, and is probably the more 'memorable' design of the two.

Q1 looks more 'normal' overall, and ever-so-slightly bland, but it has a better crown/pinnacle and upper section.

Difficult choice.

·
Que paza!!!
2,813 Posts
Q1 is the best to me, it's maybe one of my top 5 skyscrapers in the world, it's got more design, it's like an almost futurist sculpture designed to be for a lot of time the center of the skyline of a pretty city with a great quality of life.
However, Eureka looks much taller, but it's not like a sculpture, it looks like an ordinary very modern office tower designed to be somewhere in the middle of the biggest and most crowded city of the universe that needs dozens of towers of this height and taller, it reminds me the city of Matrix Reloaded, wich I love.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
They are both very nice scrapers, but Eureka with it's distinctive cladding, wins it for me. It stands out more, sometimes that can be a negative aspect, but not in this case. Both are great towers though ;)

·
The Picture Guy
612 Posts
I like Q1 one hundred times better because Q1 is very classy and magestic. I don't like the color on Eureka, Dark blue and Gold doesn't compliment each other.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I do like the color in Eureka, but I also like the Q1. Without a poll I dont have to decide. On my last trip to Australia, I really did the the people in Queensland, though, and would like to thank them for their hospitality.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wow alot of people like Q1 more then i expected in the australian threads most people like eureka but that could be becouse most people live in victoria jks

1 - 20 of 148 Posts