SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Al-Biddah Hotel has more than 400+ rooms!! Yikes! That is too many hotels man! Where are we getting the tourists from, just to come to Qatar and stay in the hotels?

Thanks Suzan. Deserves a sticky!

Good point Halawala, I really do think that Qatar should start creating tourist oriented projects and programs. Its good that they are building all these hotels, but what will all those 1.4 million people going to do when they get there in 2010!? :dunno:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I think the visitors up to 2010 are not all for tourism ... Don't forget that new projects in oil, gas and industrial are exploding ... this will create short term visitors like experts .... :)

·
Fairouzy
7,868 Posts
I think the visitors up to 2010 are not all for tourism ... Don't forget that new projects in oil, gas and industrial are exploding ... this will create short term visitors like experts .... :)
YEs,that is their goal. Most of the hotels are intended for short term 1-3 days only. Dont forget Qatar Airways is expanding at a rapid rate and that the millions traveling it sometimes need a place to stay.

·
Que puedo decir?
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks all!!!

No, the presentation wasnt done by me (I wish:lol:)
It is from Qatar tourism authority!
I still have lots of info to add to it but didnt have time as I was in Dubai! (Arrived today!)

Thanks for the Sticky!!!!!!!!!!

The coming info is great!!!! with nice pics!! nice for people to know about Qatar!! :D:D:D

1 - 20 of 74 Posts