SkyscraperCity Forum banner

~~Qatari Food Thread~~

1973 Views 64 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  amrja
Due to popular demand from our Qatari and Kuwaiti forumers, we have decided to create a Qatari Food thread. You can write about almost anything that relates to food and restaurants. You can paste some of your favorite recipies and we might even sample your food ;)

Let's get this thing going again... What are your favorite local and non-local dishes?

My favorite local dish: 5aroof weeya 3esh a9far with iwdam and plenty of leban afterwards
My favorite non-local dish: hmmm. i'll think about it later!
1 - 20 of 65 Posts
give me double chicken burger with upsize diet coke any time, and i'll be happy as a clamp!!
oh yeah, not to foget some nice hot & cold lebanese mezzah, with a nice peice strawberry cheesecake afterwards.
wakrah-wi-bas said:
give me double chicken burger with upsize diet coke any time, and i'll be happy as a clamp!!

Allah yizeeda hehe
akeed! it starts with the letter "S" :naughty:
wakrah-wi-bas said:

What do you mean? Shopping, Swimming, Sailing, Skating, ect...

Oh......... hal wakra sheya6een :jk: :jk:
margog said:
thanx for the new thread halawala ;)

anytime man ;) bil3afya

agool, did you eat from the Pizza place in the Holiday Inn?? Popi's pizza. They have the best pizza I have every tasted. My favorite is the tandoori pizza.
to me Popi's pizza is not bad but papa johns is the best to be onest :)
wakrah-wi-bas said:
plzz dont let my cobra wake up :naughty:
margog said:
plzz dont let my cobra wake up :naughty:
7asbi allah 3la iblisek, re7et b3eed ya alhees.
by the letter "S" i meant "Sa7ah". don't you think that "food" & "health" are very important to human?
mashe ya wakra tfshlny jedam el shabab ma3ly bas... tomon ya wakra tomon ;)
afa 3alik ya ba3ad 6waifi.
3aziz wi ghali, wi ma3ash eli yfashlek.

3ad int allah yehadak re7t bthak alrai seidah 3la awlek? :)

wi ba3deen shnhy "dagga"? mhob hathi eli yersmonah alnswan el-iraqiat 3la wyohoom?
wala you guys l am not that hungry anymore l. hehe.
some brokeback mountain moment going on here... keep it in PM not here guys !! tally wesh bagoolon il nas 3alyanah..

Dagga.. mean maglab. Dag mean tattoo.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.