SkyscraperCity banner

161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Seriously???? Damn thats messed up
Btw, the rest of east azerbaijan province got 100b. A joke number. Then they worry about migrations to the center.
Don't any of the papers have a go at them for something like this? I thought they are quite sharp on money issues? Its just crazy, even more crazy to publish the actual figures if they are so set on this idiocy!!

How quickly they all start building palaces. Look at Erdogan! These lot are not far behind I guess!!

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Don't any of the papers have a go at them for something like this? I thought they are quite sharp on money issues? Its just crazy, even more crazy to publish the actual figures if they are so set on this idiocy!!

How quickly they all start building palaces. Look at Erdogan! These lot are not far behind I guess!!
Well we don't have an actual open society, the head of our province has complained about the budget but there isn't much to do.
I guess they think people send their blessings because it's spent on a holy city :p
Idk, I'm also confused, but numbers have to come out

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Well we don't have an actual open society, the head of our province has complained about the budget but there isn't much to do.
I guess they think people send their blessings because it's spent on a holy city :p
Idk, I'm also confused, but numbers have to come out
I bl**dy hope there isn't that many who would !! It's just incredible that once any bstd that gets any power, it all goes to its head. First the titles, then the treatment expected, then palaces and finally a new hat with some diamonds and rubies!!

There should have been a strict once only term of limited years for even the leader and at the end a judgement. Tally up money made against wasted. Send them a bill and problem solved. Lol

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
^^^^It looks better than I ever thought possible. Depends how its all finished now. Passengers on the trains will have a spectacular view of the city it seems. Qom looks quite nice shock horror. Suppose feathering the nest does that. I wonder if that is really calculated to balance Tehran's dominance. Are they clever or just too dumb to realise? They still go on about hidden Imam in Qom, surely anyone with a brain would notice something doesn't add up with all this hide and seek business, the all powerful one bored and wanting to play!! How we fool ourselves for a living. Anyway back to monorail!!

Blue trains!! I am not keen just because its too in your face. Dark burgundy would be my choice to give it gravitas!!

·
Queen of Persia
1,310 Posts
It's still beyond me why people would like to visit Qom when it's a breeding ground for misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, anti-semitism, stone age backwards-thinking etc... not only does the city look like garbage (you'd think that considering how much money akhoonds steal they would have put the money into aesthetics) but guess it's more important to fund centers where we chant death to america and blame everything on the west instead of fixing our own problems... bunch of Islamic apes. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
642 Posts
It's still beyond me why people would like to visit Qom when it's a breeding ground for misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, anti-semitism, stone age backwards-thinking etc... not only does the city look like garbage (you'd think that considering how much money akhoonds steal they would have put the money into aesthetics) but guess it's more important to fund centers where we chant death to america and blame everything on the west instead of fixing our own problems... bunch of Islamic apes. :eek:hno:

Come on man. Easy on the stereotypes.
As much as we make fun of Ghom, it does also have decent people.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Could not agree more. I am guilty of jibing too yet its true there are both really decent people as well some really historic sites in Qom. I for one need to be less judgemental. Thanks Peykantm.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
It's still an Iranian city with Iranians living in it deserving the decent lifestyle people in Tehran and Esfahan and elsewhere deserve.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings, people!

Can anybody help me to find out - is there any information about Qom monorail station names?

I found these names in Wikimapia : ایستگاه پل علیخانی - منو ریل ایستگاه منوریل ایستگاه منو ریل ایستگاه مونوریل ایستگاه میدان الهادی - منو ریل

But I suppose that half of them are just words like "monorail station".

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Greetings, people!

Can anybody help me to find out - is there any information about Qom monorail station names?

I found these names in Wikimapia : ایستگاه پل علیخانی - منو ریل ایستگاه منوریل ایستگاه منو ریل ایستگاه مونوریل ایستگاه میدان الهادی - منو ریل

But I suppose that half of them are just words like "monorail station".

The red line is the monorai on this map

·
Registered
650 Posts
This was an Ahmadinejad project. Big waste of money. They decided to finish half of it given the spend so far. Big waste.

161 - 180 of 182 Posts