SkyscraperCity banner

301 - 320 of 1552 Posts

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
^^ do you have full screen high res versions of those great panoramas of yours? I'd really love to immerse myself in them.
All the above ones do open full screen (the button with the 4 arrows pointing outwards). If you have already tried that I can upload a higher res one as long as you don't mind downloading about 10-15MB. (normally they are 1-2MB each) Any 360 in particular that you would like to see?

Here is another 360 taken at the most north western point.

·
Gotta lite?
5,989 Posts
All the above ones do open full screen (the button with the 4 arrows pointing outwards). If you have already tried that I can upload a higher res one as long as you don't mind downloading about 10-15MB. (normally they are 1-2MB each) Any 360 in particular that you would like to see?

Here is another 360 taken at the most north western point.

Thanks, the high res version looks pretty good. I couldn't ask you to upload the full version for nothing. I took a look at your website and saw many other panoramas there. But I can't seem to get the map up. I have flash, as the panoramas themselves work. I have the same problem with firefox or IE8. Any ideas what I should try to get the map up so I can select the panoramas?

by the way, your 360° panoramas are first class!

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
Thanks, the high res version looks pretty good. I couldn't ask you to upload the full version for nothing. I took a look at your website and saw many other panoramas there. But I can't seem to get the map up. I have flash, as the panoramas themselves work. I have the same problem with firefox or IE8. Any ideas what I should try to get the map up so I can select the panoramas?

by the way, your 360° panoramas are first class!
Thanks for the kind words and the heads up on that map - it does appear that the website that was hosting it has removed all data from the database - not sure if this in a mistake/hack or intentional, so there is nothing wrong with your flash at all. Seems like they are prety much down at the moment -

I will try and get it sorted out ASAP. :cheers:

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
^^

Update - I have set up another site to handle the map but I need to re-upload all my panoramas - there is one uploaded at the moment - will tell you when they are all up again.

·
Gotta lite?
5,989 Posts
^^ What a pity that this has happened to you. It's a great website you have by the way.

S

·
0 Posts
Announcements regarding the winning designs that go through to the final round will be made tomorrow ... cross fingers that they are worth getting excited about OR don't expect too much ;)

·
From The Land of Plenty
720 Posts
Sweet, looking forward to the annoucement, it will allow us to get and idea of what we can expect let alone afford.

·
Registered
337 Posts
^^ lol

I've visited the Queens Wharf website like 10 times today.. no updates sadly. Fingers crossed for tonight or at least some info in the NZ Herald tomorrow.

S

·
0 Posts
It might turn into another Te Wero Bridge debacle .. with one postponement after the next being the only announcement :)

·
stupid sexy flanders
3,521 Posts
I thought it was a joke when it was mentioned that the sheds had some sort of merit or significance and it would be best to incorporate them into the final design. If that happens I will just laugh and throw my hands up in the air.

This is THE perfect opportunity to do something worthwhile. Something jawdroppingly fantastic. Perfect chance to blow the Sydney Opera house outta the water. Come on Auckland, for once dont look at yje purse, just put an amazing structure there that in 20 years time the whole world will recognise. Here's a clue, if the bulk of the city hate it, you can be sure thats the one to put in place. (SOH again).

No point me really saying that, we are all in agreement here at least.

·
Retired
1,222 Posts
We'll hear tomorrow that it's Thursday!
but which thursday.. whilst we are moaning about the efficiency of council... anyone know anything about the millenium bridge in mission bay that is currently closed for repairs..?? infact they pretty much tore the thing apart (several weeks ago) and its not been touched since...

301 - 320 of 1552 Posts