SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
skyscraper maniac
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've past this crane a couple of times but I don't know why it is for. It is at the southeast junction of the 60 and 605. It is yellow and somewhere like 5 to 6 floors high. I have not heard of a project for that area, and there's no rendering of a building on the fences. Plus, I am sure it is a contrucion cran, not a demolition crane or any other type.So, does anybody know what building is u'c there, and what building is that crane for?

·
I'm not Chinese
4,227 Posts
FROM LOS ANGELES said:
I've past this crane a couple of times but I don't know why it is for. It is at the southeast junction of the 60 and 605. It is yellow and somewhere like 5 to 6 floors high. I have not heard of a project for that area, and there's no rendering of a building on the fences. Plus, I am sure it is a contrucion cran, not a demolition crane or any other type.So, does anybody know what building is u'c there, and what building is that crane for?
I've past by there. That's like between Pico Rivera and Whittier, right??? If we're talking about the same crane, trust me, they're not building anything. It's been there for years. I think they sell or rent trucks and other construction equipment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.