Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gotta lite?
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering, is the resturant/bar at the top of the OXO tower in London, actually at the very top of the tower? (Is there room up there?) or is it just at the top floor of the main building complex?

Has anyone eaten there? What's the food and prices like?

·
Registered
24,349 Posts
It's the top floor of the main building that runs its length. You can't go up to the top of the actual tower.

The restaurant is a Conran one and is very nice, expensive but worth it if you're not paying. In the summer they have tables outside on a balcony.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Beneath the raised up roof either side of the towers is the Oxo Tower Bar, Bistro and Restaurant, posh restaurant on the left, bar far right, right of the tower Bistro. All expense, run by Harvey Nicholls, I went for the pre 7pm £15 menu, don't know if that was the reason but the meal went wrong and as I had business colleagues with me, was embarrased.

Best thing to do is get the lift to the top (on the side not facing the Thames) at the top there is a free viewing area directly to the front when you leave the lifts, which does have very good views.

Here is the website: http://www.harveynicholshampers.co.uk/output/Page128.asp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts