SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
LIBERTINED
45,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ahoi!

Feel free to ask something about Frankfurt here :) No matter if it's about traveling there, where to go, where to east, what to see, the public transport, exhibitions, hotels, special buildings/places or whatever.

The Frankfurters are always willing to help, at least I hope so ;)

-------------------------

Hier könnt ihr euch über Frankfurt erkundigen. Ganz egal, ob es um Reisen, Sehenswürdigkeiten, empfehlenswerte Restaurants, öffentliche Verkehrsmittel, Hotels, Messen oder was auch immer geht.

Die Frankfurter werden euch sicher helfen können!

·
LIBERTINED
45,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why? Is that red building some... dollhouse you wanna visit? ;)

Seriously... Since I'm no Frankfurter (not in the meaning of Wurst) I'd say that's apparently somewhere around the Westhafen area. And it probably belongs to the so-called "Bachforellenweg", as you can see on this aerial view.

·
LIBERTINED
45,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm geil, nicht?

·
Fremdtexter
2,598 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Warum stehen da nur Unterschichtautos vor der Türe? Sind das HARTZ IV Wohungen?

·
Schwarzkutte
940 Posts
das rote Gebäude, da wo die Autos davorstehen, ist irgendwas gemeinnütziges, ergo sind die dortigen Autos auch nicht so prall. Die Autos derer die in der Gegend wohnen stehen glaub ich auch gar nicht im Freien

·
Premium member
10,024 Posts
Die Cayennes stehen meist in der Garage.

·
www.luz.gr
321 Posts
Hello.I booked a hotel in Frankfurt.The hotel is in Muhlheim area.Is near to center of town?in addition is a good area?Will be my first time in Germany and i don't know nothing!!!

·
✪ DWF ✪ Alaaf! ✪
Hui Wäller? Allemol!
2,618 Posts
Hi! Mühlheim is located south of the Main River between the cities of Offenbach (120,000 inh., 6 minutes via railway) and Hanau (90,000 inh., 7 minutes via railway). The whole area is located approx. 13 km east of Frankfurt's Inner City. It takes 18 minutes from Mühlheim to ride via railway (S-Bahn) right into the city center of Frankfurt. Have a nice stay :)

http://maps.google.de/maps?f=d&sour...,8.776703&sspn=0.116883,0.307617&ie=UTF8&z=12

·
Fremdtexter
2,598 Posts
This is a video of the Mühlheim train station and the train S8/S9 to Frankfurt departing:

Here you can see S8/S9 arriving at Frankfurt central station:

·
Premium member
10,024 Posts
Wow, that's german Gastfreundschaft. C-beam extra made this video to show our foreign guest the train service. :applause:

·
Fremdtexter
2,598 Posts
Yes, mein Freund. The Kultur-Schock will be big enough for him. At least he will now recognize the friendly red train upon arrival.

·
Fremdtexter
2,598 Posts
About 15km / 25min by car.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts