SkyscraperCity Forum banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts
I see, thanks. I have downloaded 4 songs, which are all the same, lol.

imradin yemas
waya mouray nesh
mouray enagh
aya mouray ennagh
I think the last two are the same

judging from the title :lol:

Damn! It's so hard to find good Moroccan music online.

Metsada this is the album of wedding music on Moroccanmp3

http://www.moroccanmp3.com/modules.php?name=music_echoben#

Lebanese music is very nice. By the way, Turkish music is one of my favorite genres :eek:kay:

iwaaaaaaaa

:dance:
Hi Chica, thank you for the site. I didn't see the album of wedding music. I see a music section and different music genres. Personally, I love "Oriental" music, rather than western-style Arabic music.

As to Lebanese music, these are the best I found so far :D (I have to look further)

Erolisk, why not? It's festive and happy :laugh:

Metsada, sorry...you choose the option Chabi and then the fourth option Album de marriage.

I think the song on the second video if from the Gulf and not Lebanon. I like that dancer too. Very feminine and classy.
ya you're right moroccanchica , the song in the second video is not a lebanese song.
i didn't like the dancer if you want my opinion. if you want classy and feminine dancers, you have to see this, her name is samia jamal if you don't know her:

BTW, we have more bellydancers in Turkey than in any Arabic country I think.
oh so you're turkish!! :)
i love didem a trukish bellydancer :)

yes i'm originally from turkey, do you think someone from denmark would listen to this type of arabic music? :)
well in music there is no specification, you know i'm moroccan and i and can love some type of music like chinese or danish!!

^^ yes, of course. although in my opinion, most westerners don't like traditional middle eastern or north african music. when i was younger, i only listened to western music, but now i only listen to turkish, arabic and iranian music :)

Abha Samia Gamal is legendary. You didn't like Yousra Hanem (The Lebanese Belly dancer)? I thought she was graceful. And yes I like Didem as well. She's just magnificent.

Metsada you liked Moroccan music? That's very nice to hear :) It's not that internationally famous and I thought only Moroccans are used to the beat. I am not sure which type of music you prefer. If you go to this link

http://www.moroccanmp3.com/modules.php?name=music_echoben

Then go to Chabi and then BenHass you'd find a few songs I like.

But you probably heard a lot of Riffi Music (Berber from the North). You can go to the same link

http://www.moroccanmp3.com/modules.php?name=music_echoben

And choose Rifiya...and then you could browse.

^^Interesting. It's nice that Morocco has such a wide and diverse range of music culture. My type of music is "azi rebhar aghiri" by Said Mariwari for example, or "imredin yemas". It brings a big smile on my face :) Unfortunately, most people don't seem to like what I like..

^^Interesting. It's nice that Morocco has such a wide and diverse range of music culture. My type of music is "azi rebhar aghiri" by Said Mariwari for example, or "imredin yemas". It brings a big smile on my face :) Unfortunately, most people don't seem to like what I like..
We found a turkish Rifi :lol::lol::banana:

Said Mariouari & Milouda - Ya Wafae Wafae

Gaâ Gaâ ya Zoubida (A typical Rifi song)

Cheb Kader

just for Metsada.

I love this kind of songs too, specially the second one

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.