SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Need some help for photo of Jorf-lasfar industrial park

Hello,

I'm a civil engineer in Thailand, now I'm doing a report related to the industrial plant constructions in Morocco, especially in Jorf-larfar industrial park.

Would you all who has any photo or data related to my topic, any photo that can show the general local practice and formwork that they using when construction, please provide me some photo, data or website, would be very thankful.

Thank you for your kind,:)

Pound

·
Registered
34 Posts
can some one please tell me if moroccan realestate has started to go down and by how much? i have been waiting to buy. it seems like it has every place UK, US, UAE how about morocco?

·
Registered
44 Posts
gauri means foreigner! :lol: :lol:
It's moroccan dialect! :)
thx :)

the indian "gori" or "gora" means white (look for "gori bride" :) )

I was wondering if moroccans took over this term for white europeans.

there are some other terms depicting foreigners like n'sara (Nazarene) and romi (romans).

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hi you all...
Ok my question may sounds wear but I wanna know, if somebody knows, how can we create a NGO or an assotiation for something? is there a lot of papers in the middle, mou9ata3a wilaya and stuffs,? and is there any subvention for new assotiaions??

Thx a lot

·
Dust to Dust
815 Posts
This question might sound kinda odd but i'm wondering if Morocco is considered as an arab country?

·
Banned
4,061 Posts
This question might sound kinda odd but i'm wondering if Morocco is considered as an arab country?
Morocco was admited in the arab league after a long time of hesitation of the other arab countries, because we are politically arabs but the society is not

·
Banned
4,061 Posts
Officially, yes, but on the ground, over 56% of Moroccans aren't Arab ( Amazigh )
and the rest are a mixture of arabs and amazigh.
Pure arabs in Morocco are a minority (not more than 9%)

·
Banned
787 Posts
and the rest are a mixture of arabs and amazigh.
Pure arabs in Morocco are a minority (not more than 9%)
Pure amazign are also a minority... the majority are just moroccans, with our precious diversty!
I hate this kind of purity speaches... really sounds like nazies!

·
Banned
4,061 Posts
Pure amazign are also a minority... the majority are just moroccans, with our precious diversty!
I hate this kind of purity speaches... really sounds like nazies!
That's your problem. I just repeat what studies showed.
Moroccans are a majority of amazigh and if that means to you that we should hate the minorities like the Nazies did, you are the racist. :nuts:

41 - 60 of 72 Posts