SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
18,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at the canadian expo in toronto about 15 years ago, when i was 5, 6, or 7 (somewhere in that age range). since i was so small, it was a strange place to be, as are most places. i still have memories of some of it, like barn stables, a bungee jump crane, walking for a long time after we parked, and getting lost (i was inside a building, getting food i think; and my parents went outside to eat, but my attention was elsewhere and i walked off somewhere).

anyway, can you guys give me some data, information, stories, etc about the cne?

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Your best bet would to check their web site...tons of facts, history, etc.

http://mmi.theex.com/_/?Home

Interestingly enough, i was going to do a photo tour of the Ex grounds...lot's of interesting architectural and historical stuff to see...and generally not well known.

KGB

·
Registered
136 Posts
the whole week before labor day you can celebrate the Toronto Urban Music Festival, check out their site:

www.tumf.net

known for the 'free' concerts (free with admission). all the artists they book definitely have substance such as Talib Kweli, the Roots, Slum Village, K-OS, Jill Scott... anyone looking for 50cent, JaRule or Ashanti is at the wrong event...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts