Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
11,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Live beyond the limits at The Capital Towers - Federal Land's newest development right at the heart of Quezon City's premeire area. Its masterplanned community is composed of three residential condominiums and a commercial arcade that highlights an ideal urban living for young professionals and starting families.

In The Capital Towers, you get to experience prestigious lifestyle because of its modern, bright and efficient design and upscale ambiance. The Capital Towers also give its resident the luxury of space because its units come in bigger sizes, higher ceilings and more breathing space than other developments.

The Capital Towersis strategically located along E. Rodriguez Avenue, Quezon City. It is very accessible to various major points linking Metro Manila's two capital cities - Quezon City and Manila, and the progressive municipality of San Juan. The site is near St. Luke's Medical Center, a first-class and world-recognized health institutuion; the New Manila community, Quezon City's first premiere subdivision development; and they lively Tomas Morato commercial strip.

AMENITIES

Fitness / Wellness Center
Daycare / Children's area
Swimming Pool
Reflecting Pool
Jogging Path
Multi-Purpose Hall
Podium View deck
Individual Lobby per Tower
Storage Space for Big Units
Service Ledge for Each Unit
2 Hi-Speed Elevators and 1 Service Elevator
Audio-Video Security System
Ample Parking Space
24-hour Standby Generator

PROJECT FINISHES

Unit Floor Finishes
Living / Dining: Wood flooring
Bedrooms: Wood flooring
Kitchen: Ceramic Tiles
Utility Room: Colored cement finish
Maid’s Room: Colored cement finish
Toilet & Bath: Ceramic Tiles

Wall Finishes
Living / Dining: Plastered painted
Bedroom: Plastered painted cement
Kitchen: Ceramic tiles
Utility Room: Plastered painted cement
Maid’s Room: Plastered painted cement
Toilet & Bath: Ceramic Tiles

Ceiling Finishes
Living / Dining: Painted rubbed concrete
Bedroom: Combination of painted gypsum board and painted rubbed concrete
Utility Room: Painted rubbed concrete
Maid’s Room: Painted rubbed concrete
Toilet & Bath: Painted moisture resistant gypsum board

Elevator Lobby
Floor: Homogenous tiles
Wall: Plastered painted cement
Ceiling: Painted gypsum board

Hallway / Corridor
Floor: Homogenous tiles

Function Room
Floor: Carpet

Unit Height
Unit Floor to Floor Height: 3.00 m
Unit Floor to Ceiling Height: 2.75 m

Power Supply / Generator
Common areas: 100% power supply back-up
Residential unit: min. of 30% power supply back-up

Communication
- Provision for Cable TV
- Provision forTelephone lines

Mechanical
Elevator: 2 passenger elevators, 1 passenger/ service elevator
Load Capacity: 900 kilos lift capacity (ave. 14-15 persons)
No. of Passengers: Transports average of 43 persons every 5 minutes
Speed: About 32 sec. waiting time only

Fire Protection / Alarm
- Water sprinkler system
- Fire alarm and detection system

UNIT LAYOUT

1-Bedroom

2-Bedroom

3-Bedroom

FLOOR PLAN

·
!eccentric!
762 Posts
this is great!:banana: another nice project for QC!:)

·
Banned
0 Posts
^^ Yup. It will rise along E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave, between Kia/Hyundai Showroom and Montgomery's Entrance gate, infront of Trinity High School where an empty lot and a free standing Metro Bank branch is located.

The towers looks great! especially the windows! (IMO from what i saw in some renderings)

I was asking about this project since last year. Dang, i already have a flyer before, was too lazy to post. I also heard Montgomery's residents are protesting about this project. hmm

·
!eccentric!
762 Posts
^^ There are some buildings in the Netherlands and in some parts of Europe that look like that. Especially the very funky windows.:eek:kay:

·
Banned
60 Posts
^^ Yup. It will rise along E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave, between Kia/Hyundai Showroom and Montgomery's Entrance gate, infront of Trinity High School where an empty lot and a free standing Metro Bank branch is located.

The towers looks great! especially the windows! (IMO from what i saw in some renderings)

I was asking about this project since last year. Dang, i already have a flyer before, was too lazy to post. I also heard Montgomery's residents are protesting about this project. hmm
yes you are correct. i was with federal land a few months ago and marketing this project was not yet in full swing because of these protests. I'm not sure if there were a series of price increase after i left, but basing from the pricelist i have, this is a very good project priced competetively.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Groundbreaking sets The Capital Towers in motion
April 21, 2008 16:04:00
INQUIRER.net
http://www.inquirer.net/propertyguide/athome/view.php?db=1&article=20080421-131779

With the groundbreaking last February 16, Federal Land Inc., a member of the Metrobank Group accelerated construction commencement of The Capital Towers by more than six months. This bears the stamp of the company’s approach to property development – on-time delivery or even earlier.

The Capital Towers is Federal Land’s newest project in the Quezon City area. Strategically located along E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, the project is just two minutes away from one of the country’s first-class health institutions, St. Luke’s Medical Center. This master planned community also enjoys the prestige of proximity to Manila’s first exclusive residential enclave, the New Manila and Quezon City’s commercial and entertainment hub, the Tomas Morato strip.

The first phase of The Capital Towers offers more than 300 residential units: one-, two-and three-bedroom flats and loft units. Generous space, a definitive design parameter of Singaporean architects from Ong + Ong, is evident in the configuration of the bedrooms, living, dining/kitchen and utility areas. Residents will enjoy the freedom of space amidst a bustling metropolis. Upon completion, the ground floor will house retail shops, restaurants and service outlets, giving unit owners and the residents of Quezon City the perks of urban living.

This premiere residential and commercial development offers urban lifestyle amenities to suit its unit owners. Residents and visitors of The Capital Towers will be greeted by an impressive lobby entrance with a view of the reflecting pool and landscaped garden. At the podium level, owners and guests can enjoy the relaxing ambience created by the lush tropical garden. Take a dip in the 20-meter lap and infinity pool or just enjoy watching the kids wade in their own kiddie pool. Flex your muscles at the fitness center/ gym or run a lap or two on the jogging path. A business center, multipurpose hall, day care center and playground will be offered to complete the balanced lifestyle sought by residents.

Present during the ground breaking rites were executives of Federal Land headed by its president Alfred Ty and members of the team of technical experts behind the construction of The Capital Towers from CE Construction Corporation, Pimentel, Rodriguez Simbulan & Partners, Meinhardt Philippines Inc., Davis Langdon & Seah Philippines and I. A. Campbell & Associates Inc.

The Capital Towers is set to dominate the Quezon City skyline. Have your own big space. Now! Visit The Capital Towers Showroom today at E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City. (www.capitaltowers.com.ph)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts