SkyscraperCity banner

121 - 140 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Honestly I don't get it bakit pinagpipilitan to ng DPWH/Bicol lawmakers when PNCC and SMC already has a signed agreement for TR5 until Sorsogon.
I think the lawmakers wanted to replace the Marcos-era SLEX extension to Matnog. They think TR5 is an outdated project.

BTW, QuBex is within NEDA approval, while TR5 did not reach NEDA.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
QUBEX will never happen because SMC has a standing MOA with PNCC to build SLEx extension aka TR5 all the way to Matnog. Those lawmakers wanted QUBEX. There is an agreement made by SMC with PNCC. TR5 is a logical extension of the original SLEx.

We should expect a long and costly legal battle which SMC in the end will ultimately win.

·
Registered
751 Posts
the camsur area is a flood plain when it rains intensely and it floods..west albay is uneven, hilly terrain, it is also a bit farther from the volcano, in my opinion it is the safest route/area for a road/road construction. they should build a bridge in sorsogon bay.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Surely it would be better if they started on an expressway in Bicol now then connect Quezon Province to Bicol Region later? e.g. Naga City - Legazpi City - Sorsogon now. Malaking tulong iyan sa ekonomiya ng Bicol. Aatras na ang mga NPA sa lugar nila. :lol:

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
QBEx will take time before its fruition. Better start with Naga-Legaspi to interconnect the two major cities of the region, just like the STAR in Batangas.

·
Registered
532 Posts
the camsur area is a flood plain when it rains intensely and it floods..west albay is uneven, hilly terrain, it is also a bit farther from the volcano, in my opinion it is the safest route/area for a road/road construction. they should build a bridge in sorsogon bay.
Not all in the Cam sur are flood plain area. the western and eastern part of cam. sur is a mountainous area (delgallego, ragay, lupi, sipocot, pasaao, western minalabac, western bula, western nabua. in the east calabanga, tinambac, siruma, gachetorena, caramoan and presentacion. the only prone flooded are are located at the ental cam sur. including san fernando, milaor, naga city, and nabua.

building a bridge in sorsogon bay is a day dreaming, not a perspective for a normal engineer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Pag baha sa pili-baao-iriga, dito ang daan ng mga light vehicles sa may alignment ng GMA highway na under construction ngayon

·
BANNȆD by megalegazpi LOL
622 Posts
QBEx Phase 1 Unofficial Alignment

Please take note that the possible alignment of QBE I've used is unofficial and may subject to change once the official EIA of QBE has been released to public by DPWH and/or its future proponent. Alignment shown at the DPWH PPP site is not even accurate and Sec. Villar even said in some reports that QBE alignment is conceptual and may subject to change once its detailed engineering design has been started. QBE, according to the Congress, starts around a few kms from TR4 and ends at Matnog. QBE on DPWH PPP site is possibly Phase 1 only.

Legend:
Green - Existing SLEx
Rose Pink - STAR Tollway
Red - SLEx TR4 (Under Construction, now includes Tayabas-Lucena Segment)
Blue - QBEx Phase 1 (Lucena-Naga Expressway/LNEx?)
Dark Navy Blue - Camarines Sur Expressway (CSUEx?)
Purple - Maharlika Highway
Teal - Quirino/Andaya Highway
Yellow circles with black highlights - Exits

Possible exits:

Lucena/Mayao Exit (End of TR4)
-Eastern Part of Lucena
-Western Part of Pagbilao

Pagbilao/Malicboy
-Eastern part of Pagbilao
-Quezon National Park

Padre Burgos
-Poblacion

Agdangan
-Poblacion

Unisan/Atimonan
-Unisan poblacion
-Atimonan
-Western part of Plaridel

Pitogo/Gumaca
-Pitogo poblacion
-Gumaca
-Eastern part of Plaridel
-Macaleon
-General Luna
-Catanauan
-Mulanay
-San Francisco

Lopez
-Lopez poblacion
-Buenavista
-San Narciso
-San Andres

Guinayangan/Calauag
-Guinayangan poblacion
-Calauag
-Santa Elena
-Capalonga
-Western part of Labo

Tagkawayan
-Poblacion

Del Gallego
-Poblacion

Ragay
-Ragay Poblacion
-Western Part of Lupi

Sipocot
-Sipocot Poblacion
-Eastern Part of Lupi
-Basud
-Daet
-San Lorenzo Ruiz
-San Vicente
-Mercedes
-Talisay
-Vinzons
-Eastern Part of Labo
-Jose Panganiban
-Paracale

Libmanan/Cabusao
-Libmanan Poblacion
-Cabusao
-Pamplona

QBE-CSUEx (Only if CSUEx is converted as a ring road for Metro Naga)
-San Fernando
-Southern part of Pili
-Pasacao
-Southern part of Naga City

Magarao
-Magarao poblacion
-Northwestern part of Naga City
-Calabanga
-Bombon
-Canaman
-Tinambac
-Siruma

Naga
-Northeastern and Southeastern parts of Naga City
-Northern Part of Pili

On this terrain map, I tried my best to align QBE over shallow terrain as possible. I was hoping that there will be fewer tunnels along this route and it's possible to use only cut and fill method to reduce costs. QBE should start at Mayao Interchange instead of Tayabas, and ends at Naga City instead of San Fernando, based on Naga City Government's recommendations in accordance to the 2017 land use plan. (Site may be down for now but may resume in a few months)

In case of Camarines Sur Expressway, the only official alignment so far is the San Fernando-Pili segment (the web page is hidden and can only be searched so far by Google Search). Why not turn it into a ring road for Metro Naga as shown in this map and maybe extend it to Catanduanes as Camarines Sur-Catanduanes Expressway (CSCAEx?)

With QBE ending at the northeast of Naga and turning CSUEx as a ring road for Naga, the traffic gridlock in the city will surely reduce and travel time too. Will benefit motorists to and from further south as far as Visayas and Mindanao.

I might release the unofficial/possible alignments of Phase 2 (Naga-Legazpi Expressway/NALEx?) and Phase 3 (Legazpi-Matnog Expressway/LMEx?) soon.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Surely it would be better if they started on an expressway in Bicol now then connect Quezon Province to Bicol Region later? e.g. Naga City - Legazpi City - Sorsogon now. Malaking tulong iyan sa ekonomiya ng Bicol. Aatras na ang mga NPA sa lugar nila. :lol:
Yeah! Just like STAR in Batangas then connect later when feasible.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Please take note that the possible alignment of QBE I've used is unofficial and may subject to change once the official EIA of QBE has been released to public by DPWH and/or its future proponent. Alignment shown at the DPWH PPP site is not even accurate and Sec. Villar even said in some reports that QBE alignment is conceptual and may subject to change once its detailed engineering design has been started. QBE, according to the Congress, starts around a few kms from TR4 and ends at Matnog. QBE on DPWH PPP site is possibly Phase 1 only.

Legend:
Green - Existing SLEx
Rose Pink - STAR Tollway
Red - SLEx TR4 (Under Construction, now includes Tayabas-Lucena Segment)
Blue - QBEx Phase 1 (Lucena-Naga Expressway/LNEx?)
Dark Navy Blue - Camarines Sur Expressway (CSUEx?)
Purple - Maharlika Highway
Teal - Quirino/Andaya Highway
Yellow circles with black highlights - Exits

Possible exits:

Lucena/Mayao Exit (End of TR4)
-Eastern Part of Lucena
-Western Part of Pagbilao

Pagbilao/Malicboy
-Eastern part of Pagbilao
-Quezon National Park

Padre Burgos
-Poblacion

Agdangan
-Poblacion

Unisan/Atimonan
-Unisan poblacion
-Atimonan
-Western part of Plaridel

Pitogo/Gumaca
-Pitogo poblacion
-Gumaca
-Eastern part of Plaridel
-Macaleon
-General Luna
-Catanauan
-Mulanay
-San Francisco

Lopez
-Lopez poblacion
-Buenavista
-San Narciso
-San Andres

Guinayangan/Calauag
-Guinayangan poblacion
-Calauag
-Santa Elena
-Capalonga
-Western part of Labo

Tagkawayan
-Poblacion

Del Gallego
-Poblacion

Ragay
-Ragay Poblacion
-Western Part of Lupi

Sipocot
-Sipocot Poblacion
-Eastern Part of Lupi
-Basud
-Daet
-San Lorenzo Ruiz
-San Vicente
-Mercedes
-Talisay
-Vinzons
-Eastern Part of Labo
-Jose Panganiban
-Paracale

Libmanan/Cabusao
-Libmanan Poblacion
-Cabusao
-Pamplona

QBE-CSUEx (Only if CSUEx is converted as a ring road for Metro Naga)
-San Fernando
-Southern part of Pili
-Pasacao
-Southern part of Naga City

Magarao
-Magarao poblacion
-Northwestern part of Naga City
-Calabanga
-Bombon
-Canaman
-Tinambac
-Siruma

Naga
-Northeastern and Southeastern parts of Naga City
-Northern Part of Pili

On this terrain map, I tried my best to align QBE over shallow terrain as possible. I was hoping that there will be fewer tunnels along this route and it's possible to use only cut and fill method to reduce costs. QBE should start at Mayao Interchange instead of Tayabas, and ends at Naga City instead of San Fernando, based on Naga City Government's recommendations in accordance to the 2017 land use plan. (Site may be down for now but may resume in a few months)

In case of Camarines Sur Expressway, the only official alignment so far is the San Fernando-Pili segment (the web page is hidden and can only be searched so far by Google Search). Why not turn it into a ring road for Metro Naga as shown in this map and maybe extend it to Catanduanes as Camarines Sur-Catanduanes Expressway (CSCAEx?)

With QBE ending at the northeast of Naga and turning CSUEx as a ring road for Naga, the traffic gridlock in the city will surely reduce and travel time too. Will benefit motorists to and from further south as far as Visayas and Mindanao.

I might release the unofficial/possible alignments of Phase 2 (Naga-Legazpi Expressway/NALEx?) and Phase 3 (Legazpi-Matnog Expressway/LMEx?) soon.
So that replaced TR5, Correct?

121 - 140 of 176 Posts