Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5 or less

1 - 20 of 1988 Posts

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
di ko napuna anong nangyayari doon, pag lingo dumadaan ako doon, tingnan ko tapos report ko sa inyo

·
Registered
15 Posts
GA North

di ko napuna anong nangyayari doon, pag lingo dumadaan ako doon, tingnan ko tapos report ko sa inyo
Actually ung nasa EDSA cor, Quezon avenue.. is the showroom of the GA North. mas mataas xa sa GA 1 and 2, showroom pa lang un. to be demolished din un after na mag start na ang costruction ng GA north. mas elegant ang plans, kc from ground floor exterior wall up to roof will be made of glass. (CURTAIN WALL). by 2008 pa ang start ng contstruction dun. nasa planing satge pa lng cla.

·
11,085 Posts
The dinner was to celebrate the company’s latest pet project, the awesome multi-billion complex GA Sky Suites, a fab landmark structure that could possibly become the tallest building, the Globe Asiatique.

quoted from...
http://www.inquirer.net/specialfeatures/reming/view.php?db=1&story_id=38356

------------

Guys, don't be suprised on your posts for this thread, those are the one from the GA Tower thread which I then splitted to this new thread.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Kung sino man may copy ng Classified Ads ng Inquirer three Sundays ago, may job hiring/advertisement dun ang Globe Asiatique with a watermark rendering of GA Sky Suites. Parang Discovery center ang itsura. :)

·
DIAMK
294 Posts
Actually ung nasa EDSA cor, Quezon avenue.. is the showroom of the GA North. mas mataas xa sa GA 1 and 2, showroom pa lang un. to be demolished din un after na mag start na ang costruction ng GA north. mas elegant ang plans, kc from ground floor exterior wall up to roof will be made of glass. (CURTAIN WALL). by 2008 pa ang start ng contstruction dun. nasa planing satge pa lng cla.
I see this showroom everyday (night). At night the whole facade of the building has a blue neon "GA"... parang hip night club ang dating niya... hopefully ma-picturan ko.. nakakahiya kasi... hehe

·
8,146 Posts
WOW!!! I like I like!!! Need more info!!! :drool:

1 - 20 of 1988 Posts