SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 7634 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
francis
yeah this is a good idea!

does anyone have any info on the masterplan for greenhills shopping mall? i read 3-5 years ago that they plan to rebuild the whole mall. there would be mix-use like rockwell. anyone have info? :) thanks

·
Member, Winifred Fan Club
2,973 Posts
Here's a pic of a few talls in Greenhills.

They're residentials all of them.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
which one is Eastwood Parkview? The twins shaped like Pacific Plaza? those, as seen from the ads, are real nice...!

what are those triplets shaped like a + in the bottom right corner of the masterplan? what about the other set of triplets beside these ones? and last... what's the one currently under construction?

Eastwood City looks good. it's not too dense and quite a bit of open space and commercial areas seperating the office and residential scrapers. great community!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
here are a few images taken sometime last January from the Wack Wack Country Club...

a few condos in the Wack Wack area... I'm not sure if that's Mandaluyong or San Juan...

Here's a pic of a silhouette of two U/Cs and an office tower...

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
Originally posted by absent-minded

which one is Eastwood Parkview? The twins shaped like Pacific Plaza? those, as seen from the ads, are real nice...!

what are those triplets shaped like a + in the bottom right corner of the masterplan? what about the other set of triplets beside these ones? and last... what's the one currently under construction?

Eastwood City looks good. it's not too dense and quite a bit of open space and commercial areas seperating the office and residential scrapers. great community!
Eastwood Parkview are the two blue twins in the centre of everything...

The one currently u/c are One Orchard Road (the u/c on the 4th picture) and Eastwood Palazzo (or something like that, on the 3rd picture).

Eastwood Palazzo is pretty massive, but if you look at the masterplan, there is another building yet to be built beside it which is even bigger!!!:D

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
too bad with the QC height limits, the Eastwood skyscrapers aren't higher

·
10,769 Posts
Originally posted by Edmundtanso

francis
yeah this is a good idea!

does anyone have any info on the masterplan for greenhills shopping mall? i read 3-5 years ago that they plan to rebuild the whole mall. there would be mix-use like rockwell. anyone have info? :) thanks
I have also read about that plan but I think they've dumped that idea because instead of demolishing old malls and buildings inside the complex they just renovated them and added some new buildings.

BTW, I really liked The Shops in Greenhills.

I think it's the most upscale part of Greenhills today because of the stores in there.

Here's a list.
· Artemex
· Bayo
· Bench
· Cinderella
· Cinnabon
· Esprit
· Folded & Hung
· Gift Gate
· Gingersnaps
· Leonidas Praline
· M)Phosis
· Memo
· One on One
· Oxygen
· Penshoppe
· Sari-Sari
· Shubizz
· Swatch
· Unica Hija
· Van Heusen
· Wade
· Watsons

There's also this Connecticut Carpark in Greenhils. It's a new building. The second and third floors are carpark while the ground floor has posh restos.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Originally posted by thomasian

I have also read about that plan but I think they've dumped that idea because instead of demolishing old malls and buildings inside the complex they just renovated them and added some new buildings.

BTW, I really liked The Shops in Greenhills.

I think it's the most upscale part of Greenhills today because of the stores in there.
yeah... I've been to the newly renovated area at GH beside Unimart and it's actually quite nice. It's as if you walk into a totally different mall!! like Greenbelt or something...

They also added the multi-level Connecticut Carpark with a whole row of restaurants fronting the first and second floors...

As of the last time I went to GH, they were still doing a lot of renovations in different parts of the mall. I want Shoppesville totally redone or demolished. It's so run-down and old already...

·
10,769 Posts
Yeah I agree that that mall beside unimart - The Shops - looks very un-Greenhills.

Actually it looks more like The Podium because of the stores' all glass façade.

There's is also a PowerStation now in Greenhills. I wonder if my existing PowerStation card will work in that branch.

Speaking of malls, has anyone here been to Cyber Mall in Eastwood :?

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by renell

The tallest point of Quezon City

Renell, there's a tall u/c near the circle that's taller than this one...it has been u/c for such a long time now. it has about 35 levels i guess...and near the QC Hall.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
now time for some night photo...has been posted before...

Greenhills

ABS-CBN, Quezon City

EDSA...seen from MRT Quezon Ave

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
Nice pics, and thanks for all those info, guys. I saw the connecticut carpark when it was still u/c...

Nice pics, Francis u really noe how to take nightshots;)

And as for the u/c behind the QC City Hall, that has been on hold since the beginning of the asian economic crisis. I don know whether or not they will finish it in the future. Who is the developer?

1 - 20 of 7634 Posts