SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 7633 Posts

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
Originally posted by Francis20

Renell, there's a tall u/c near the circle that's taller than this one...it has been u/c for such a long time now. it has about 35 levels i guess...and near the QC Hall.
wha? i thought they had height limits..

but i guess that's Metro Manila for you.. rules are meant to be bribed at...

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
No, from my eyes it was not taller than the QC monument. It is still on hold though, might get taller if it will be finished.

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
I think it is on hold because they ran out of funding. It stopped during the peak of the Asian economic crisis.

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
ah.. well if its residential,it should have been continued now.. if its an office,well..

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
I think it is residential...And i have a feeling it is a megaworld project. I dont know what happened to it though.

·
10,766 Posts
It kinda looks like a Megaworld Project but it's not.
The developer is Fil-Estate.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
its not megaworld, its unmegaworld. it has nice top! quite classical. GreyX, i think it has comparable in height with the monumnet now. its topped off already when it halted construction. its way taller than the monument. and guess what? everytime i see this tower when im at EDSA or Quezon Ave, im reminded of Saruman's Tower in the LOTR2. :D looks quite similar imo. they repaint the monument black and i will think it's Saruman's. hahaha...kidding!

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
hmmm..yeah ok. This fil-estate building is residential so any news if it will be finished or not? seems like its missing the residential boom.

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
the dressing rooms of the actors/actresses...:D

ok, lets get back to topic. What is QC's height limit, again? Or is it that you cannot build taller than the Quezon monument?

·
Member, Winifred Fan Club
2,973 Posts
Ahem... ah... this is in San Juan after all.

How interesting... What's that guy doing down there?

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
doing the unthinkable...uh, at that time of the day?
mike, i guess that was taken from Annapolis MRT station, right?.
that fence is Crame's?

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
another night shot of San Juan. that u/c tower is almost done. i guess the it has all the blue glass windows now

21 - 40 of 7633 Posts