SkyscraperCity banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
12,320 Posts
The latest addition with renderings on the first page is a very good one Boscorelli! I found several amazing projects i was not aware of until now! :cheers:

·
Registered
33 Posts
^^
thank you very much for all this, this thread is perfect!!
especially the first part with all the kommuner and stadsdelar (Swenglish:lol:).
It gave me an extremely good view of what's going on in entire Stockholm.
once again: thank you very much! :tyty:

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I've started updating all the links which is needed because the city shut down the old site and then the old links also got it's adresses changed!
It's going to take some time but they will be changed! :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
GRÄJT BOSCO! But you forgot the no.1 project... Tyresö Tower! ;)

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Done a few updates to the thread now, two new thumbnails but mostly organized the stockholm muncipality and county list differently!

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
I'm going to update the quick links thread but updating the construction thread is a bit much for me so I'll settle with updating the projects only from now on.

Perhaps someone would like to make a construction picture quick links thread?
If people feel that there is a need for one? I don't know!

Perhaps then copy the existing construction photos to the new thread and adding the ones which has been missed over the summer and then of course keep adding the new ones? :)

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Guys tell me what you think about what I started to do for each district on the first page?
Scroll down a bit untill you've passed the listing with all the projects and you see each distict in it's own post.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts