SkyscraperCity banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
^^

No reaction at all? I've done the first page now and will continue with the second shortly.
No one notices because this thread is a sticky.

The work that you have put into this thread is truly amazing.

Should Isafjord be included in the under construction section?

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I tried out how it would look to make a change to the list part of the quick link thread on the first page, scroll down to have a look at the Kungsholmen list part.

The projects are divided under it's status now and I wonder if it looks messy or if the information is clearer? It streatches from 'proposals' to 'under construction'.

Compare with Norrmalm below which still is as it used to be.

Please! :)

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
^^

I don't mind the work! :)

But I was perhaps thinking it would get too long, because it would increase the post quite a lot if I do the same thing with the other districts too.
But if that isn't too bad I'll do it!

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #91 (Edited)
Its good as it is fore me, but i needs to be uppdatet :) :cheers:
Yes that is what I'm working on at the moment! :)
I'm doing thumbnails of projects which I think deserve to have one first.

--------------

Edit:

Originally posted in the Stockholm thread:

I'm not active here anymore but I think it's sad to see this thread being so slow so if anyone feels like copying posts from my blog then you are very welcome to do so.

I won't be updating my blog as much as I did here earlier, I'm not looking for posts that active anymore, but you might find some posts usefull.

Take care guys! And keep the thread alive! :)

Stockholm & Projekt

Edit: I don't post nearly as many pictures or renders for each project as I did here so follow the link to the city or architect sites and you will find more pictures then what I post in the blog!
Sometimes I only post one picture although there are more to be found.

·
Registered
21 Posts
81 - 95 of 95 Posts