SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to let you guys know that Quizno's has just recently opened restaurants in Quebec. There is currently one in Gatineau, and another in D.D.O. on des Sources Blvd. Has anyone ever been to Quizno's? Anyone know how they are like?

Boston Pizza is on its way as well.

·
SSLL
8,354 Posts
Quizno's is awesome. More gourmet than Subway, and much better than gross Mr. Sub. Boston Pizza's good for a quick, fast meal. I wouldn't pick it over St-Hubert though (mmm...) or even Mike's.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Well, hope Quebec enjoys both Quizno's and Boston Pizza, they're awesome! Boston Pizza is expensive, but the pizza is gourmet and very nice. Quizno's is expensive too, but the subs are huge, and gourmet as well, especially the toasted part. It's awesome!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jaybird said:
Well, hope Quebec enjoys both Quizno's and Boston Pizza, they're awesome! Boston Pizza is expensive, but the pizza is gourmet and very nice. Quizno's is expensive too, but the subs are huge, and gourmet as well, especially the toasted part. It's awesome!
Oh boy, you're making me so hungry for a Quizno's sub right now. I think I'm gonna head out to des Sources blvd this weekend just to try them!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's only one Mr. Sub in Quebec. It's not that big here. How much would I expect to spend for a large sandwich at Quizno's?

·
Registered
15 Posts
10$ i just finished working there, about 8$ for a regular, and about 5-6$ for a small. Or you could try the real deal menu which is small for 3.99$ and regular for 5.99$.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I have never heard of Quinzo, but its good to see all these restaurants and stores coming our way !

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
sry, its 1.49 no tax, prices went up, but still greasy and good !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts