Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
I think it will look better when the landscaping is done.

That said, re-using the same design isn't the issue.
Looking at the photo below, the real problem is with the layout. I mean, wtf is going on here?
  • You have a few buildings attached in pairs like siamese-twins, while others are on their own.
  • Everywhere you look, buildings are facing in different directions.
  • In the centre top of the image, you can tell they tried to fit in a few more towers like a bad game of Tetris.
Why is it so hard to implement a grid layout? They could have fit the same amount of buildings, if not more, on the plot of land.

Here's another example. Just look at this image for a sec and you'll see.

I'm a software engineer. I'll admit I know nothing about construction and only visit this site out of pure interest in national development. But FFS, even I can do a better job as a project manager. What the hell are these people smoking?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I think it will look better when the landscaping is done.

That said, re-using the same design isn't the issue.
Looking at the photo below, the real problem is with the layout. I mean, wtf is going on here?
  • You have a few buildings attached in pairs like siamese-twins, while others are on their own.
  • Everywhere you look, buildings are facing in different directions.
  • In the centre top of the image, you can tell they tried to fit in a few more towers like a bad game of Tetris.
Why is it so hard to implement a grid layout? They could have fit the same amount of buildings, if not more, on the plot of land.

Here's another example. Just look at this image for a sec and you'll see.

I'm a software engineer. I'll admit I know nothing about construction and only visit this site out of pure interest in national development. But FFS, even I can do a better job as a project manager. What the hell are these people smoking?
yea i agree .. it looks like an old city not new one LOL.. realy bad engineering there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts