SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
DAMNED
12,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ra'anana is Israel's number one English-speaking community with thousands of families from the US, Canada, South Africa, UK and Australia. An amazing town with superb schools, shopping, cafes theaters and restaurants; with lush green parks, a first rate country club and a city park that attracts people from around the country. An ideal place with traditional values and quality of life that has made it one of the most desirable places to live in Israel.

Ra'anana was founded in 1923 by an American Zionist group called Achuza Aleph and has become an attractive community of about 70,000 residents with the finest services that can be offered to its residents.

Ra'anana's growth has included new neighborhoods, community centers, modern public facilities, a thriving hi-tech area as well as the development of parks and recreational areas. The city of Ra'anana has been cited for its high standard of environmental quality and municipal infrastructure.

·
Israel
500 Posts
The most beautiful city and the highest quality ! i'll live there some day

·
6,874 Posts
Nice city :)_

good mood..
you stay put.
leave this city for the America/Canadian/English and French (non sfaradi) :D

·
Banned
164 Posts
:tyty: raanana is the best city.. #1!!

·
Israel
500 Posts
Kappa21 said:

good mood..
you stay put.
i don't liten to you ! i go there!

·
Israel
500 Posts
welcome Yuavl5

·
Banned
88 Posts
ברוך הבא

·
Registered
475 Posts

good mood..
you stay put.
oi you idiot hahahah

I don' really want to live there. What is the point of moving to Israel if you aare going to live in an english speaking city

1 - 20 of 75 Posts