Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

تصميم مقترح لتنفيذ ملعب سعة 30000 الف متفرج / العراق /
محافظة: الانبار /
مدينة: الرمادي /
منطقة: السبعة كيلو

هذا التصميم مقترح لمدينة الرمادي الرياضية ولم يرسو العطاء لهذا التصميم بعد لأن هناك عدة تصاميم مقدمه للمشروع وحصلت فقط على هذا التصميم.رسالة الرمادي الرياضية / وزير الشباب يوعز بانشاء مدينة رياضية متكاملة في الرمادي

الانبار - المؤتمر

اوعز وزير الشباب والرياضة محمد جاسم جعفر بانشاء مدينة رياضية في مدينة الرمادي تكون جاهزة لاقامة كافة الانشطة الرياضية بمختلف فعالياتها ليس على مستوى المحافظة وحسب وانما على مستوى العراق اضافة الى انشاء ملاعب لكرة القدم ومسابح ومراكز للشباب ومنتديات رياضية في جميع اقضية ونواحي محافظة الانبار..
وقال مجهد فهد خليفة مدير رياضة وشباب الانبار انه تم اختيار موقع المدينة الرياضية عند الكيلو (18) خارج مدينة الرمادي نظرا لسعة المدينة ووجود الارض التي تستوعب منشآتها الرياضية مضيفا ان المباشرة بانشاء هذا الصرح الرياضي الكبير ستتم خلال الايام القليلة المقبلة..

Source : http://www.almutmar.com/index.php?id=20089580

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
رسالة الرمادي الرياضية / وزير الشباب يوعز بانشاء مدينة رياضية متكاملة في الرمادي

الانبار - المؤتمر

اوعز وزير الشباب والرياضة محمد جاسم جعفر بانشاء مدينة رياضية في مدينة الرمادي تكون جاهزة لاقامة كافة الانشطة الرياضية بمختلف فعالياتها ليس على مستوى المحافظة وحسب وانما على مستوى العراق اضافة الى انشاء ملاعب لكرة القدم ومسابح ومراكز للشباب ومنتديات رياضية في جميع اقضية ونواحي محافظة الانبار..
وقال مجهد فهد خليفة مدير رياضة وشباب الانبار انه تم اختيار موقع المدينة الرياضية عند الكيلو (18) خارج مدينة الرمادي نظرا لسعة المدينة ووجود الارض التي تستوعب منشآتها الرياضية مضيفا ان المباشرة بانشاء هذا الصرح الرياضي الكبير ستتم خلال الايام القليلة المقبلة..

Source : http://www.almutmar.com/index.php?id=20089580

·
2,804 Posts
looks great, though i dont get it, are they waiting for more designs to come in, if so why publish this one, wouldn't it be unfair to the architect, with the others getting an unfair advantage. either way, anbar deserves a mega-project like this, hopefully many more will come soon.

·
Banned
3,185 Posts
thank you iraq4ever and welcome to the forum

here is the pic from the link above

Wow, this looks really good.

I am very happy that such investments takes place in Al-Anbar despite it happening rarely and slowly (the progress).

Before the war Ramadi was one of the most beautiful cities in Iraq. I hope that it once again will be regarded as so.:)

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
This looks awesome, I really hope they build it.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I really doubt anything like this will happen in Anbar...not a single building will be built until they get rid of those Wahhabi cockroaches.

·
Bettengann
1,093 Posts
dude01 said:
I really doubt anything like this will happen in Anbar...not a single building will be built until they get rid of those Wahhabi cockroaches.
U just disrespected the cockroaches man !!!

·
Banned
3,185 Posts
What a useless post - sorry man.

If investments can take place in the Southeast where WAY more extremists and cockroaches can roam freely around (there was 200.000 Mahdi Army terrorists at one point) then I also think that investments could happen in Iraq's biggest province - Al-Anbar when there are only a tiny minority of extremists left.:bash:

·
Farewell Chalabi!
4,841 Posts
i knew this post will take off this way...

being full of cockroaches or not, still we shouldn't do what they used to do to us and give them their share too.

Very nice project...

·
Banned
3,185 Posts
i knew this post will take off this way...

being full of cockroaches or not, still we shouldn't do what they used to do to us and give them their share too.

Very nice project...
Brother who are "they"? I am very disappointed if you say Saddam Hussein = Sunni Arabs.:eek:hno:

Don't go so low. It was his stupid little tribe from Tikrit that he did care about, himself and his little family and nobody else.

I see no future of Iraq if we continue so low accusations.

·
Registered
969 Posts
What a useless post - sorry man.

If investments can take place in the Southeast where WAY more extremists and cockroaches can roam freely around (there was 200.000 Mahdi Army terrorists at one point) then I also think that investments could happen in Iraq's biggest province - Al-Anbar when there are only a tiny minority of extremists left.:bash:
Maybe the south has 200000 Mahdi terrorists but they're not attacking everything everywhere everyday like savages. If you look trough the security reports, 99% of daily attacks occurs in the north or the so called "triangle of death" or Baghdad. The south areas rarely gets attacked which makes it a safe heaven for investments. Yes tiny minority but concentrated in Anbar and hopefully they will be crushed like bugs soon.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Brother who are "they"? I am very disappointed if you say Saddam Hussein = Sunni Arabs.:eek:hno:

Don't go so low. It was his stupid little tribe from Tikrit that he did care about, himself and his little family and nobody else.

I see no future of Iraq if we continue so low accusations.
I didnt accuse anyone but the low life saudi,jordanian and syrians al qaida garbage. When i mean cockroaches i meant al qaida

·
Banned
3,185 Posts
Maybe the south has 200000 Mahdi terrorists but they're not attacking everything everywhere everyday like savages. If you look trough the security reports, 99% of daily attacks occurs in the north or the so called "triangle of death" or Baghdad. The south areas rarely gets attacked which makes it a safe heaven for investments. Yes tiny minority but concentrated in Anbar and hopefully they will be crushed like bugs soon.
But they have blood on their hands and have killed thousands of innocent civilians.

Wow, what nonsense. There are plenty of attacks in Southern Iraq also.

Yes, they should be crushed like EVERYONE else be it Mahdi Army fanatics or Al-Qaeda in Iraq.

Don't try to make it sound like the other part is better than another. It's not right in fact it's very disturbing. Just a advice.

I didnt accuse anyone but the low life saudi,jordanian and syrians al qaida garbage. When i mean cockroaches i meant al qaida
I am sorry to disappoint you but Al-Qaeda in Iraq is motly made up by local Iraqis. If you knew what you talked about you would know that during the Syrian uprising against the tyrant Al-Asad a lot of Iraqis have crossed the border to fight against Al-Asad.

Yes, there was also a considerable influx of Saudi, Jordanians and Syrian but those mainly came from the same Anbari tribes just across the border.

"The collapse of the Saddam regime in Iraq and the ascent of the Shias to power have further raised Saudi concerns about what they perceive as the marginalisation of Iraqi Sunnis, who are bound by sectarian and tribal ties with Saudi Arabia, and rising Iranian influence in its north-eastern neighbour."

From Al-Ahram Weekly newspaper. [URL="http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2012/1088/re9.htm"][URL]http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2012/1088/re9.htm[/URL][/URL]

I also recommend you to take a look at this book called "The Iraq-Najd Frontier" published in 1930 if you want to understand the tribal relations between Iraqi Arab and Saudi Arabs.

"http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03068373008725091

I know that it's easy to point fingers at other's but we need to recognize in order to move on, that there problems of extremism in both the Iraqi Sunni Arab community and the Iraqi Shi'ah Arab community and that both should be countered EQUALLY and as hard in order to make Iraq a successful nation. Otherwise everyone can forget about Iraqi unity and expect a weak federal Iraq that is even more secterian than right now.

Now please let us return to the topic. You don't see my or other's talking politics when someone is posting projects from Southeast Iraq. So show a little respect next time.

·
Registered
969 Posts
But they have blood on their hands and have killed thousands of innocent civilians.

Wow, what nonsense. There are plenty of attacks in Southern Iraq also.

Yes, they should be crushed like EVERYONE else be it Mahdi Army fanatics or Al-Qaeda in Iraq.

Don't try to make it sound like the other part is better than another. It's not right in fact it's very disturbing. Just a advice.

I am sorry to disappoint you but Al-Qaeda in Iraq is motly made up by local Iraqis. If you knew what you talked about you would know that during the Syrian uprising against the tyrant Al-Asad a lot of Iraqis have crossed the border to fight against Al-Asad.

Yes, there was also a considerable influx of Saudi, Jordanians and Syrian but those mainly came from the same Anbari tribes just across the border.

"The collapse of the Saddam regime in Iraq and the ascent of the Shias to power have further raised Saudi concerns about what they perceive as the marginalisation of Iraqi Sunnis, who are bound by sectarian and tribal ties with Saudi Arabia, and rising Iranian influence in its north-eastern neighbour."

From Al-Ahram Weekly newspaper. [URL="http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2012/1088/re9.htm"][URL]http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2012/1088/re9.htm[/URL][/URL]

I also recommend you to take a look at this book called "The Iraq-Najd Frontier" published in 1930 if you want to understand the tribal relations between Iraqi Arab and Saudi Arabs.

"http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03068373008725091

I know that it's easy to point fingers at other's but we need to recognize in order to move on, that there problems of extremism in both the Iraqi Sunni Arab community and the Iraqi Shi'ah Arab community and that both should be countered EQUALLY and as hard in order to make Iraq a successful nation. Otherwise everyone can forget about Iraqi unity and expect a weak federal Iraq that is even more secterian than right now.

Now please let us return to the topic. You don't see my or other's talking politics when someone is posting projects from Southeast Iraq. So show a little respect next time.

You have no idea what your talking about, there is no attacks in the south TRUST ME its wayyyyy safer than ur triangle of death. FYI the mahdi army might have some blood on their hands but the change they made was better than al qaida . They at least protect and feed the poor in southern baghdad.

Yes i am pointing fingers. The shia militias don't blow themselves up in random places filled with civilians like savages. They dont behead ppl. They don't blow up hospitals. They don't tax a whole city population for them to be able to finance their own terrorist activities. Sorry to disappoint you , but i only recognize the problem in the north. The south and Kurdistan is clean from cockroaches, investment is booming and people are living happily.

Also tribes or no tribes i don't care, Iraq comes first. People say were loyal to Iran but at least it's not Iran sending terrorists all over Iraq.

LOL @ respect...im sorry i didn't know u were a cockroach al qaida too.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
200,000 maybe close to some of the estimates. . But many of them were actually "lijan sha3biya" and not JAM. There came a time where it was a matter of survival for the Shia so everyone had to grab his weapon and guard his neighborhood. The Mahdi army fighters were a minority out of that number (and not all JAM members were involved I'm sectarian killings)

Right now the vast majority have given up the idea of ever returning to fighting and have turned towards work or education. During the civil war the "lijan sh3biyah (which in some cases included Sunnis alongside Shia) were only guarding their neighborhoods. But JAM would usually go in different areas then kick out the Sunni families and steal their belonging and sometimes kill them or burn their houses. My Shia friend actually had to move out of his neighborhood because he stood up for his Sunni neighbors against JAM (which wasn't from their area)

But the JAM especially In the south has too much to loose if they hold up arms in public again for several reason.
-they are a lot weaker while the government and security forces are a lot stronger
-they have no or minimal support of the citizens,
- most of them have returned to normal life and do not wish to go back to carrying arms.

Although its much safer in the south there are still some challenges. There are still gangs who murder/ kidnap for ransom ( I wouldn't doubt most of them are ex JAM). There is also occasional bombing against religious gatherings and security forces done by the Islamic state of Iraq (Not, more like satanic state of Iraq. No offense to sheyten)

BTW there are minority Sunnis in the south so as a natural result JAM did more damage against the Shia. And MOST attacks were actually material motivated. They killed for money and not for religion. So if we compare the south to the north it is allot difference. And we are not happy about that we pray that all of Iraq becomes safe.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts