1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Again, not appd. just Proposed.
nope its approved.
and the group already won the tender.

קבוצת רכישה של מינהל מגורים לישראל זכתה במכרז על השטח שבו עומדת כיום תחנת המשטרה ברמת גן.
השטח, שנמצא ברחוב יוסף הגלילי בעיר, יימכר ב-43.4 מיליון שקל לקבוצת של מינהל מגורים ישראל, בבעלות מוטי פלד ושלמה ונטורה.
הקבוצה תבנה במקום מגדל מגורים בן 34 קומות שבו יהיו 200 דירות בגדלי 3, 4 ו-5 חדרים. מתחת למגדל תהיה גם קומה מסחרית.
על פי הוראות התב"ע, צורתו של המגדל תהיה עגולה.

Reactions: chali1

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
nope its approved.
and the group already won the tender.

קבוצת רכישה של מינהל מגורים לישראל זכתה במכרז על השטח שבו עומדת כיום תחנת המשטרה ברמת גן.
השטח, שנמצא ברחוב יוסף הגלילי בעיר, יימכר ב-43.4 מיליון שקל לקבוצת של מינהל מגורים ישראל, בבעלות מוטי פלד ושלמה ונטורה.
הקבוצה תבנה במקום מגדל מגורים בן 34 קומות שבו יהיו 200 דירות בגדלי 3, 4 ו-5 חדרים. מתחת למגדל תהיה גם קומה מסחרית.
על פי הוראות התב"ע, צורתו של המגדל תהיה עגולה.
Link please

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
google it
its approved
and control your pest friend I do..
obviosly very jealous I post new renders that he cant find

Reactions: chali1

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Link please
also it wouldnt hurt you from time to time to say:
a. thanks for finding new renders and posting them here
b. giving a like, as you do others.

Reactions: tlv

·
4,470 Posts
Urban Legend is right—if you post work made by other people and don't post the source then there's nothing to like. I am sure that like me, Urban thanks the creator of this render (if we knew who it was that is). Sorry if what I said was offensive, but you should start giving credit to those who created the work.

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Urban Legend is right—if you post work made by other people and don't post the source then there's nothing to like. I am sure that like me, Urban thanks the creator of this render (if we knew who it was that is). Sorry if what I said was offensive, but you should start giving credit to those who created the work.
the creators of this render are on the render.
stop looking for excuses, youre just part of the hate group formed by I do + urban legend + dark shadow..
here is another render that I posted. again the same hate and jealous group didnt like.
I gave credit to sharon architects. so youre talking nonsense.

·
4,470 Posts
Posting a link to the original is part of giving credit online (FYI, this is even legally defined in multiple common licenses like CC, GFDL, etc.), but I'm not making a legal argument here, just saying that it's not nice to post someone's work without linking back and giving full credit.

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im not posting links apart from clips or news.
otherwise its advertising and Im not being paid to advertise for them.

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
again
its not proposed its approved. and soon u/c

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I like both designs

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
You like the designs?
The first one looks like they stuck a giant d1ld0 in the middle of Ramat-gan, nothing to do with the surrounding area, no connection to the environment's atmosphere.

The second one is less horrible in my opinion, first of all because it doesn't look like a monstrous intimate female device, and it doesn't look like a giant spacecraft that landed on a slums area as well, but it still look like a hairbrush, or some sort of a weird maze building or something.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts