SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Iv'e been there yesterday and it looks like it has started the digging stage. I'll be there only next Friday again to see if I was right, so if any of you have the chance to do this before me, you're welcome.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I just past there with a car and saw a digging truck peaking above the wall that surrounds the lot. I couldn't see if there were cars parking there or not. I could do so only on Friday, though.

·
arctic tern
3,185 Posts
we place it as construction start
also the advertisement says construction started so they also place it in construction
The correct status is not u/c but prep. It will be under construction only when the finish with the digging and start building upwards.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The Final Height

Is it true that building this tower will include two phases ; the first is building 27 floors and the second after a few years which will get the tower to a total of 52 floors ?
thats what I've heard and just wanted to make sure!

·
9,248 Posts
Never heard that 52 floors figure.
From what I remember the renders on the site mentioned 40 floors as the final height.
Where did you hear about the 52 floors?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Never heard that 52 floors figure.
From what I remember the renders on the site mentioned 40 floors as the final height.
Where did you hear about the 52 floors?
He's right. The plan does approve a 52 tower. The final height approved by Ramat Gan's municipality is 205m.

1 - 20 of 340 Posts